Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: fuck New Years, time for a Thanksgiving Resolution
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-26-2010 at 04:38 AM
fuck New Years, time for a Thanksgiving Resolution

I'm planning on eating/drinking myself to sleep tonight! After tonight, I seriously gotta get into shape. Been starting to use my parent's old Bowflex I borrowed for upper body workouts 3-4 times a week again, but my fat torso needs to start jogging ASAP, which means getting other shoes besides Vans to jog in & a pass to the recreation center since the snows about to hit. But more important than anything is cutting down my drinking, like by 90%. It's pretty much what keeps me from keeping in shape. & I eat really healthy & bike 5 miles a day, 3-4 times a week. Last time I got "in shape" a few years back, I barely ate just so I could drink every day, & lost all the muscle I had before as well as the fat, which was fuckin' stupid. I've decided for many reasons that it's time to permanently say goodbye to the life of enjoying a 6 pack every day. I'm only 26 & @ 210, but I need to get to 270, so it shouldn't be too hard, I've gotten back to that before but always gain it back, but keeping the booze far between is what I hope will keep me from gaining it all back like every time before. That, exercise, & a healthy diet. The booze is the only thing keeping it from happening. If anyone else has any good advice concerning losing 40 lbs of beer belly or so, please share

record collectors are pretentious assholes

Go To Top