Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: ASSHOLE DRIVERS!!!
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 7-20-2005 at 11:17 PM
ASSHOLE DRIVERS!!!

Earlier today i was in the car with my children and this stupid bitch came to within in inch of hitting us!!
The thing that pissed me off the most is that she was READING A FUCKING BOOK WHILE SHE WAS DRIVING!!.

What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?. This is why i don't carry a hand gun...

AARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 01:51 AM

people here are intent on doing ANYTHING other than concentrating on driving while they're behind the wheel. its infuriating, and like RomanticViolence, i often think, "man, if i had a gun, i'd shoot that fucker's car."

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 08:35 AM

exactly! i've already proven that i should be istening to it in public at all!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Ungodly

Mood: Useless office speech

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 11:32 AM

A taxi driver almost ran me over once at a stop sign in a crosswalk while he was reading a book. WTFUUSGD:FDSUKTHDS$??

Also a woman who spoke almost no english with kids in her car and my dog in mine ran a stop sign and hit my car in a parking lot. If she had hurt my dog, god help her. The car was registered to a dealer in El Paso and the dealer claimed "not to know anything about it," so I got no recompense for the damage. Luckily (?) the head gasket blew soon after.

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.

www.myspace.com/metal_mary
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 02:59 PM

I've had the same thing happen to me on days when my tempers has already hit it's peak. A couple of times I actually followed the people to where they were going and proceeded to beat the shit out of them. Hooray for road rage.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-21-2005 at 03:33 PM

^ awesome.

i've gotten out of the car to confront people at a red light in the past. in nyc, you see it all the time, but the last time i did it was in the burbs, and the dude almost ran me over trying to get away. funny.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-22-2005 at 06:23 PM

i swear some of the worst drivers in the USA are concentrated around the greater Philadelphia area. i drive 20 miles one way to work each day from Upper Darby to Audubon and take the high ways, and these fuckers take some major chances. i drive fast but am careful not to cut off semis or other cars.
and for driving in philly itself, i used to not care, but anymore, i cant deal with it. and parking is 3 times as bad as it was when i was 19...terrible
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-24-2005 at 01:14 PM

one of my main complaints about living in austin were the idiots who built the city and roads(the main street in ausitn is the interstate, and it's 2 fucking lanes for a good stretch) and the fuking dolts who drove on thsoe roads how can there be traffic at 3am????
but here in the country....
ahh no traffic...
Ungodly

Mood: Useless office speech

[*] posted on 7-25-2005 at 09:15 AM

From the time to move department: the local NPR station did a report on MA car insurance this morning. Turns out MA has the highest number of accidents in the country, but most of them aren't fatal because the"roads are usually too congested for high-speed crashes."

Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.

www.myspace.com/metal_mary

Go To Top