Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: People are idiots
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-1-2013 at 01:51 PM
People are idiots

People seem to feel the need to comment on my shirts recently. Some guy and his wife went batshit crazy last week when they saw my Marilyn Monroe zombie shit (courtesy of Steve/Smartees). They were "horribly offended" that someone would disgrace an icon like Marilyn, blah blah blah. Told them it wasn't designed to be offensive. They blathered on some more, but I din't care so I told them to fuck themselves.

Ran out to the store to pick up a few things this morning wearing my Darth Vader zombie shirt and some fucking moron got all butthurt about it. "That shirt doesn't make sense. That's a mask, not his face." Informed him that it wasn't supposed to actually be a real shot of Vader, just something that's fun to look at. He blathered on forever since the line was long and only one register was open. I really wanted to kill him for wasting my time and pissing me off. Then everybody around me got mad at ME, because I told him to suck an AIDS-flavoured cock. Now I'm the bad guy because I'm "mocking a serious illness" and blah blah blah. Assholes are everywhere.

All I could think was that if Yuppicide's song Six Bullet Plan was a real thing, I'd have used all six shots between these two encounters. I hate everybody.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2013 at 02:31 PM

sounds like Canadians are a little off .....eh?
necrobutcher

[*] posted on 8-1-2013 at 09:17 PM

I almost wish you knew where those jackoffs live so you could go hang out on their porch while drinking and wearing an Anal Cunt shirt.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-2-2013 at 12:42 AM

this has happened to you before, too, right? wtf?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-2-2013 at 10:36 AM

people should mind their own fucking business for one....I was really surprised a few months back as I was super hungover after a Dwarves show wearing my "Blood Guts & Pussy" shirt at the grocery store & bank that no one gave me shit....although I noticed moms with kids kept standing behind me in line for 5 seconds before moving on to a longer line.....

record collectors are pretentious assholes
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-2-2013 at 10:43 AM

I don't even think I have any "offensive" shirts anymore.
all the better, as I do my best to avoid interaction with annoying strangers.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-2-2013 at 11:04 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BDx13  
this has happened to you before, too, right? wtf?

It has, which amazes me since most of the time people try to stay away from me. I've never understood the logic of talking shit to a skinhead that's 6'3" and 300 Lbs. Guess they figure they could run faster than me, which is true. Some people just seem to feel the need to run their mouth. I guess they figure they're safe in a well-lit public place. Depending on the kind of day I'm having, that might be true. If I'm having a really shitty day, witnesses and cameras haven't always proven to be a deterrent.

Also, like Jawn said, I don't really have any "offensive" shirts these days. A couple of funny ones from T-Shirt Hell, but nothing that bad. What's so wrong about zombie Vader and Marilyn?

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-3-2013 at 09:06 AM

that's what amazes me... who pipes up to criticize someone's shirt? i've said things to random strangers if i thought their shirt was cool or funny or something...

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-3-2013 at 10:03 AM

I wear band shirts or whatever a lot when I am out but I won't even wear say a Motorhead shirt if I am going to my son's games because I just don't fee like explaining it to the older square parents if they ask about it. I'm totally approachable and don't give off any mean vibe or anything, so I tend to just try and avoid those situations I know may arise. This one particular High On Fire shirt tends to get some looks.
I wore a Sheer Terror to work one day when there was just a few in there and got some looks but nobody bothered me about it. It is a T shirt and jeans kind of place, which rules, but I tent not to stray from Phillies shirts or plain stuff just to keep a lower profile.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-8-2013 at 08:32 AM

In my younger days I made a shirt in big iron on letters that read "YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL"... I was 6', 460LBS at the time. I got some looks but no one ever said anything. And when I say big iron on letters I mean big as the slogan filled up the front of the shirt. Oh, to be young and not give a shit... HAHA!

Go To Top