Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: GWAR has a new singer
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-18-2014 at 02:38 PM
GWAR has a new singer

http://www.wonderingsound.com/feature/vulvatron-gwar-new-fro...

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-18-2014 at 03:58 PM

awesome move. i love it.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-19-2014 at 03:25 PM

It seems fitting that GWAR would do the unexpected here. I'm sure some will complain about it not being Slymenstra Hymen, but she quit years ago. I'm curious to see what new stage theatrics they come up with for Vulvatron.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-19-2014 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
“GWAR, the most brutal band in existence, has bolstered its ranks leading up to the GWAR Eternal Tour. The Berserker Blóthar and Vulvatron are the latest intergalactic warriors to be banished to the pathetic mudball known as Planet Earth. Blóthar; a fat, filthy, frozen space viking, will take over as GWAR’s lead vocalist. The role of the red-hot cybernetic spitfire known as Vulvatron is more mysterious…Both will feature prominently in the anticipated GWAR Eternal Tour – which promises to be the most shocking and entertaining rock show of the year! Get to know your new masters before they grind you to a bloody pulp!”

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/09/19/name-gwars-newest-membe...
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-20-2014 at 07:59 AM

Yeah there's been a lot of articles really running with her being the new vocalist when shes not. Good to see music journalism is as bad as regular journalism.

That Blothar dude thats supposed to be lead vocals is Michael Bishop who used to be Beefcake before the dude from Rigormortis joined. He sang on the two more punk rock/fast songs on toilet earth so his vocals would be a cool change of pace...

I just dont trust enough that the new music doesn't suck to even give it a listen.

That chick is probably going to be nothing more than Slymenstra 2, she'll spray shit on people, scowl and do vocals on a song on occasion.

Go To Top