Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: What the fuck is wrong with people?
hollymaconmovies

Mood: Drops of Jupiter

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 10:43 AM
What the fuck is wrong with people?

This shit makes me sick to my stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/05/lapd.toddler.death/index.ht...

"LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A 19-month-old toddler killed in a gun battle between police and her father had trace amounts of cocaine in her urine, according to toxicological tests released Thursday....More than 130 gunshots were exchanged between police and 34-year-old Jose Raul Pena, who barricaded himself in a small office room after taking the toddler hostage for 2 1/2 hours...The autopsy report released earlier this week concluded the girl suffered two gunshot wounds by police, including one shot that blew out most of her brain."

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 12:09 PM
that is horrible....

That poor little baby :(
I can handle looking at and hearing about alot of sick shit... except when it comes to children.
I have two kids of my own and it's breaks my heart and angers me when i hear about shit like this.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 12:17 PM

The human race is fucked beyond redemption.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 01:29 PM

130 gunshots exchanged....thats pretty bad. no sharpshooters in LA?
society is riddled with scumbags.
the kid never stood a chance in life with a parent like that, sad to say.
i hope the piece of shit that fathered her is dead.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 05:44 PM

pretty amazing how you and i would just be disgusted to even think of this happening yet some would put their children and family through this and worse without even blinking....sad sad stuff going on these days....
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-5-2005 at 06:32 PM

^ exactly. who thinks, "heavens, whatever shall i use to fend off this police assault? wait, i know! my own flesh and blood! come hither child!"?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 8-6-2005 at 02:11 AM

And my theory is proven AGAIN. Said theory being this: The vast majority of humanity is walking sewage and needs to be destroyed.

Veritas odium parit
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 8-6-2005 at 03:24 PM

usually takes a tragedy to get rid of the scum cuz most arent noticed until its too late....
cary thrasher

Mood: watching soia

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
The human race is fucked beyond redemption.

that about sums it up. damn, i'm gonna log off and go hug my daughter now.

f.u.m.f.
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 06:49 PM

Being a cop I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. It's a ridiculously disgusting tragdedy that this girl died. I can't get it in my head that some scumbag would use her as a human sheild (let's not forget also the cocaine traces they found in her system as well). That's just horribly disturbing. As to the shooting of 130 odd shots, well that's not as excessive as it may seem to most of the public. I don't know how many cops fired but let's say 13, 10 shots a piece. If you were one of those 13 cops and a guy was shooting at you or in your direction or at other cops, would you being one of those 13 put your weapon away because you figured the other 12 guys could handle it? We never know where fucking with. If it gets to the point where deadly force has to be used, that means that all other means of solving the situation have been exausted (by the offender, I'm sure this guy was given more then adequate time/warnings). That means that said shitbag has decided he is going to kill someone to get away. All bets are off at this point. Sure, like I said maybe less then 13 officers could have shot and killed or wounded the guy, but if you were there would you want to take that chance? Here in philly a guy in handcuffs shot a friend of mine twice WHILE HE WAS IN HANDCUFFS! He was shot a total of 14 times by 4 officers. If you were one of those 4 wouldn't you keep shooting untill that fucker drops? I would. Another friend of mine got shot in my district in the elbow last year. He went down and unloaded his whole gun, put it down, with one hand went to grab his other magazine, but by this time 4 other officers had put 24 bullets into the guy before he dropped. This fuckwad was walking towards the cop he had just shot with two handguns blazing away like the movies, oh and when they took his worthless ass to the hospital an cut his pants off a third gun fell out. I was there, and he did not drop untill the 24th bullet hit him, and was still fighting in handcuffs untill he died before we got him in the wagon. That girl dying is a sin, but people are fucking nuts. THE FATHER put himself his daughter and the police in this situation. Now these guys gota live with the fact that killed a little girl, or they could have not shot at all AND NOT LIVED.
hollymaconmovies

Mood: Drops of Jupiter

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme
Being a cop I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. It's a ridiculously disgusting tragdedy that this girl died. I can't get it in my head that some scumbag would use her as a human sheild (let's not forget also the cocaine traces they found in her system as well). That's just horribly disturbing. As to the shooting of 130 odd shots, well that's not as excessive as it may seem to most of the public. I don't know how many cops fired but let's say 13, 10 shots a piece. If you were one of those 13 cops and a guy was shooting at you or in your direction or at other cops, would you being one of those 13 put your weapon away because you figured the other 12 guys could handle it? We never know where fucking with. If it gets to the point where deadly force has to be used, that means that all other means of solving the situation have been exausted (by the offender, I'm sure this guy was given more then adequate time/warnings). That means that said shitbag has decided he is going to kill someone to get away. All bets are off at this point. Sure, like I said maybe less then 13 officers could have shot and killed or wounded the guy, but if you were there would you want to take that chance? Here in philly a guy in handcuffs shot a friend of mine twice WHILE HE WAS IN HANDCUFFS! He was shot a total of 14 times by 4 officers. If you were one of those 4 wouldn't you keep shooting untill that fucker drops? I would. Another friend of mine got shot in my district in the elbow last year. He went down and unloaded his whole gun, put it down, with one hand went to grab his other magazine, but by this time 4 other officers had put 24 bullets into the guy before he dropped. This fuckwad was walking towards the cop he had just shot with two handguns blazing away like the movies, oh and when they took his worthless ass to the hospital an cut his pants off a third gun fell out. I was there, and he did not drop untill the 24th bullet hit him, and was still fighting in handcuffs untill he died before we got him in the wagon. That girl dying is a sin, but people are fucking nuts. THE FATHER put himself his daughter and the police in this situation. Now these guys gota live with the fact that killed a little girl, or they could have not shot at all AND NOT LIVED.

I agree 100%.

Go To Top