Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Shout Out
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 11-16-2004 at 05:51 PM
Shout Out

As some of you may have read a few weeks back in my post in the hate forum, my car was broken into and several cd's were stolen. It turned out there were more taken then I initially thought. One thing that was stolen was the empty case to one of my favorite Discipline albums. The disc was still in the cd player. Not wanting to have to buy the album again, (because I need to have the whole package), I contacted I Scream records and asked if I could buy new copies of the front and back covers. The label head himself got back to me almost immediately and said he would mail them out right away free of charge. They didn't have to do this but they did, so for this I just wanted to publicly say thank you to Laurens Kusters and all at I Scream records.

By the way Duane, in case you thought it, this is not a hint nor is it a shot at Thorp.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-16-2004 at 07:47 PM

No I didn't think that... but I was immediately reminded of how half the paper mail we get comes from prisons, jails, detention centers, and other establishments of incarceration, and how those dudes are always asking for album covers and lyric sheets.

In other news, we have a new monthly contest, complete with prizes, you may want to compete in. Check out The Ring if you haven't already. GabeTexasGAMC won one of our contests shortly after his car was broken into, too.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
dustone

Mood: new Pride Kills

[*] posted on 11-16-2004 at 08:19 PM

Hope and pray Laurens also includes the last Backfire! cd "Change the Game" and ALL of Spider Crew's stuff!
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 11-16-2004 at 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dustone
Hope and pray Laurens also includes the last Backfire! cd "Change the Game" and ALL of Spider Crew's stuff!

I could only hope, but I've never been that lucky.

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 11-19-2004 at 01:19 AM

i need to find me some spider crew stuff, i loves that band!

Go To Top