Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Introductions....
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 1-2-2006 at 11:01 AM
Introductions....

Tell us who you are, your height / weight / pant size, your past success with weight management and physical fitness, and your goals for this project. If you're up for it, post a pic - we can use it for comparison a few months down the line!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 1-2-2006 at 11:23 AM

I'm 5'8" (yah kinda short I know) 215 lbs (as of yesterday). most of my pants are size 38, but I fit in a 36. I hate clothes that are tight at all. Im just not comfortable in them, so some of my pants are 40's.

2 years ago I lost about 40 lbs doing atkins. I gained it all back and then some, but not because of the atkins program. It was because of some depression issues and a nearly complete lack of psychical activity. I get home from a job I hate and Im bummed out so I just sit around at home.

I would LOVE to lose 50 lbs and get down to 165. I think that would be a good weight for me. Even at only 5'8" I have never been small so I think 165 would be good.

Heres me (on the left) with Gary 'BaBa Booey' Gary Dellabate. This was about 3 months ago I think.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 1-2-2006 at 12:25 PM

Im 6'4 320 pant size 42-44. I was down the 253 when i went on the atkiens diet but once i fell off that i gained a ton of weight back. I had a good workout routine acouple years ago where i would work out for 35-45 minutes on my weight bench 3 times a week, also go for long walks, run in place and use my punching bag and i felt good for the most part. My weight bench has been stored away to make room for my art studio so i havent used that in probably 6-8 months. My goal is to get back down to 250lbs by the end of this year. I will post a picture of me when i get one scanned in.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-2-2006 at 01:12 PM

I am 31 years old
6 foot 1
roughly 210 lbs
yeah its not too heavy, but i have a pretty nice gut and no tone whatsoever
i know where it came from
drinking allot, and eating at wawa and every other convenience based food place.
i just want to feel better and have more energy and be a bit more limber
so i plan to fcus on cardio as well as the weights
i plan on using the treadmill for a couple of miles , and then hitting the weights for a mild workout and doing a cool down on the tread mill
'a big plus for me is that i have a pretty nice gym at work, regardless of the ass holes whom i must share it with. i actually have a couple of coworkers who are also up for this.
i also plan to have a slightly healthier diet and cut down my drinking to just one night on the weekend. i mean 1 or 2 here and there is cool, but the way i drink it usually gets excessive
plus i plan to try and get a decent amount of sleep when i can.
all in all i just want to feel healthier. in the last 15 i can honestly say i have put too many miles on this wreck...
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-2-2006 at 01:38 PM

I'm 32 5"11 and 190, I know not huge by any means, but I have about 20 lbs I'd love to drop right around the mid-section and get back to my skating weight...
I have had a lot of odd knee pain latley and I think it's because of my added weight
When I used to play music and skate all the time I could maintain my 170 easily, but since moving up to pittsburgh I work about 16 hours a day behind my computer, and my press, I have little time for real exercise or much or anything else....
but I am going to hit the gym a little more over at the in-laws, and get out and skate atleast once a week, that and I am going to cut out most sweets, and I think this will do the trick...
I am already vegitiarian for 6 years, and drink mostly water, so that's good, but I have a sweet tooth...
I'm not lazy by any means but I need to transfer my energies fro mworking into improving my health

my mom is only 52 and looks about 80, due to bad health, and no male in my lineage has ever lived past 50 due to heart problems....
so since I don't smoke, do any drugs and rarly drinnk I think I might be able to break the curse.... but if I don't do something, my days are numbered
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 1-2-2006 at 05:32 PM

I'm 29
6'3
I weigh about 265 right now
pants are a 38-40
all my weight is in my gut, but most people think I weigh a lot less
I've gained over 70 pounds since I got hurt at work just short of 2 years ago
spent a year and a half laid up at home
I can't really do much exercise due to the intense pain in my back and neck
I'm gonna try eating better, and I'm gonna try some aqua therapy because I read that it's really good and won't hurt my back as much
the more weight I gain the more I hurt so I gotta drop a lot of pounds

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
forsaken

[*] posted on 1-3-2006 at 02:46 AM

I'm Berton
Aged 22
Resides in Melbourne, AUS
I'm just a touch under 6 foot tall ...
I weigh around 200 lbs
Wear a size 38 jeans

I'm not sure how much weight i want to lose, I just want to loose my man boobs and gut.

heres a photo (I'm the guitarist) but it doesn't really show my full fatty form ..

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 1-4-2006 at 01:19 AM

I'm 33, 6 feet tall, I weigh 223. My jeans are 38 and 36 but I could probably fir in 35s if they made such a thing. I think I mentioned somewhere that when I moved up here I was weighing in at 265 and I managed to drop to where I am now without much effort. I did get a MUCH more active job than I had before I moved and I started eating a little better than I used to, but I really haven't changed my lifestyle too much. If anything I sit around the house more because there aren't shows every night of the week here like there are in Austin. Hell, I'm lucky if there's a single halfway decent show here once every two months. I plan to cut out the soda again, as that always seems to help. Beyond that, I'd just like some tips on solo cooking as I don't mind cooking if there's more than just me eating it, but cooking for one is boring. I always end up throwing something frozen in the oven and eating a lot of sammiches.

Veritas odium parit
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 1-4-2006 at 10:21 AM

I'm 5 foot 10 185. I was in the mid 170's a month ago but hit tons of protein and drank a shit load. I want to be in 32's and 175 at the most.
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 1-5-2006 at 11:11 AM

30 years
5' 9"
207 Lbs
My wifes pregnancy followed by the holidays has put it on me, I usually work out three times a week with cardio and weights for about 1 hour at a shot. I eat alright for the most part, but splurge on crap every now and then, I have to stop that. My biggest adversary is BEER. I love it and drink it way too much. I have to curb this to make progress, and I have just started my diet/exercise regimen again. Eat alot of veggies, drink alot of water, and eat alot of low fat high protien meats. White meat is the best as far as lean, chicken, pork and fish.

Go To Top