Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: PVR CHRISTMAS MADNESS - SLUMLORDS HOODIE/CD FOR $25!!! - SHOW DATES, NEWS AND MORE!!
LordXDom

Mood: Meatloaf

[*] posted on 12-7-2004 at 11:24 AM
PVR CHRISTMAS MADNESS - SLUMLORDS HOODIE/CD FOR $25!!! - SHOW DATES, NEWS AND MORE!!

That's right just in time for Christmas Perfect Victim is offering a Slumlords Jager design hoodie and CD for only $25!!! This deal is running alongside the Slumlords Winter of Worg mini-east coast invasion and will end Dec 17th

Here is the link:

http://www.perfectvictim.com/catalog/product_info.php?produc...

WINTER OF WORG DATES:

Friday Dec 10th - Brockton, MASS @ ROMANS
w/Mental, Forward To Death, For The Worse, Last Call, Stress Cracks
(If you're tired of HC bands that don't play HC then this show is for you, tons of amazing bands)

Saturday Dec 11th - Waterbury CT @ Philthy Ox
w/Nerve Gas Tragedy (Ex-All Out War), Bloodshot Hooligans, Pale Horse, Scurvy and rumour of some sort of bizarre 100 Demons karaoke.
(If you want to party and drink for cheap this is your jam)

Sunday Dec 12th - NYC @ CBGBs
w/Billyclub Sandwich, Losers Sometimes Win, Awkward Thought, Agents of Man, Irate
(Totally sick time at CBs. Rumor is some of Baltimore will be rolling up for this - Don't be left out of the fun!)

Friday Dec 17th - Mannasquan, NJ @ Woman's Hall
w/Forward To Death (Record Release Show), Ensign, Get Real + more

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEW SLUMLORDS 7": Coming Jan/Feb 2005 on Perfect Victim Records.
(4 new songs including Drunk At The Youth Of Today Reunion and killer artwork by Josh Belanger, Limited color available - Preorder info soon)

NEW SLUMLORDS/NRSV Split 7": Coming spring 2005 on Conformist Records.
(1 new song each and 2 covers of the other. Very special guest vocalist on the Slumlords side)

BRING IT ON 6 SONG 7": Coming Jan 2005 on A-389 Records.
(Six songs of furious old-school blue collar hardcore in the vein of Killing Time, Sheer Terror and Breakdown. Don't miss out!)

MURDERERS ROW NEW FULL LENGTH coming Spring 2005 on A-389 Records.
(Ex members of Stigmata in one of the best oi/hardcore bands I've heard in a long time. Songs about drinking, fighting and well....yeah. Don't miss out on this, pick up their first CD 'Menace To Sobriety' you won't be disappointed)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2005 Slumlords Dates

Sat Jan 8th - Baltimore, MD @ Sidebar
w/ Dead End Boys, Everyday Dollars (Ex Killing-Time), Wisdom In Chains (Members of Out To Win/Boxcutter) and The Phibes - Dom's Birthday Bash only $6!!!!!!!! ALL AGES 7:30 PM

Feb 17-21 - Florida Mini Tour

Sat March 19th - Baltimore, MD @ The Royal
w/ Murphy's Law, Mental, 86 Mentality, Scheduled Beating

Sat April 8th - Montreal, Canada @ Cafe L'Intercontinental
w/ Fighting Chance + More TBA

Sun April 9th - Troy, NY @ Hudson Duster
w/ No Redeeming Social Value, Murderers Row, Fighting Chance

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-7-2004 at 01:32 PM

Im pretty sure I have no excuse not to go to the show on the 12th. Duane, I'll buy you a beer or two if youre going.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 12-7-2004 at 01:41 PM

at this point, i do plan on going, but as you know, that can change at any time. hit me up on my cell sunday to see what's what.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-7-2004 at 02:03 PM

Im a jerk and dont have your number in my phone. Im sure it's somewhere in my apartment, but could you U2U it to me just in case I cant find it?

Go To Top