Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: my week 1
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 4-2-2006 at 07:10 PM
my week 1

ok so i got off to a REALLY late start, but better to start late then not at all. My orignial wieght was a wopping 322lbs. I used to be at 253 but i just balooned up big time. My main food over the past week has been. Low Fat yogurt for breakfast. I limited myself to 2 cups of coffee a day. Lunch is a Turkey sandwhich on 12 grain bread with another low fat yogurt. For snack ill have mini carrots and maybe another yogurt or a "100 calorie packs:Oreo thin crisps" which are suprisingly tasty. My biggest problem is night eating. I used to lay in bed until 2 in the morning and go downstairs and make myself a sandwhich with chips and have a big soda. Not healthy at all. Now i make sure i eat mini carrots or a low fat yogurt before i goto bed. It helps with my late night cravings. Anyways i just weighed myself today and im down to 317, so 5 lbs! i still have along ways to go but i feel good about losing my first 5 lbs. I also quit smoking a week ago ( im on the patch) and havent had a smoke since last sunday. Things are looking good :)

oh also i havent been doing any exersizing over the last week. Im about to go to my friends house and pick up a nordic track i bought off of him. I seriously cant wait to get on it.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-2-2006 at 11:12 PM

well, welcome aboard! some are havign much better success with this than i!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.

Go To Top