Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: ahem, I'm sorry, am I in the right place?
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 9-2-2004 at 06:34 PM
ahem, I'm sorry, am I in the right place?

Wow, is this all we've got? This is the Thorp HATE Forum, c'mon kids, I know we haven't all gotten soft in the past few weeks, bring back the HATE!! How about some incentive? The person with the weakest post in the Hate Forum in the next couple of weeks has to come move all my shit from Texas to Colorado. Are we agreed? OK, show me some fuckin' rage people, I want to see some HATE to reenergize this board!
mary

Mood: HARDCORE!!!

[*] posted on 9-3-2004 at 05:36 AM

what i really hate is my boyfriend?s fahter taling about his death.
he?s 50 years old and had a minor hardattack about 1,5 years ago.
he?s drinking and smoking and working too much.

and from time to time he gives me a hug and talks to me like: i?m gonna die soon, i wanna become grandfather, you girl should move in here, i?m so glad my son got you, you?re a nice girl,....

i know him for 8 years now and i really love him, he?s like a second father to me and i fucking hate him talking about his death!!
the worst thing i experienced in my life so far was losing somebody you truly love

this is more sadness than hate i guess, but this is wha t pisses me of right know......
DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 9-3-2004 at 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Wow, is this all we've got? This is the Thorp HATE Forum, c'mon kids, I know we haven't all gotten soft in the past few weeks, bring back the HATE!! How about some incentive? The person with the weakest post in the Hate Forum in the next couple of weeks has to come move all my shit from Texas to Colorado. Are we agreed? OK, show me some fuckin' rage people, I want to see some HATE to reenergize this board!

yeah,
its looking like the LOVE forum,
come on you fucking hippies!
lets see some vitriol!

Go To Top