Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Speaking of scars...
Owen

[*] posted on 3-22-2006 at 06:09 PM
Speaking of scars...

I'm bored so I figured i'd make a post about who on this board has the worst "real" scars and stories to go along with them

My friend pushed me backwards and I smashed threw a window and I pulled my arm out and threw a punch at him and then there was blood all over him and I was like dude your bleeding real bad....Then he almost threw up and he was like no man...YOUR BLEEDING. When I smashed the glass I pulled my arm out so fast that I didn't feel a thing but the glass cut my arm about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide. It had severed my muscle in half so it was hanging out of my arm...probably the grossest thing ever. There was blood just pouring out of my arm. It was about an inch and a half away from a major artery.

These pics don't do it justice but you can still see it. Its on the upper inside of my left arm. This was about 7 years ago.

CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 3-22-2006 at 06:13 PM

Jesus!
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 3-22-2006 at 07:29 PM

ouch! I dont have anything anywhere near that! What did they do to repair it besides stich the cut?

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-22-2006 at 11:10 PM

I can't see the pics, but holy shit!

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 3-22-2006 at 11:13 PM

Yeah, the pictures aren't showing up for me either, just boxes that say the image is no longer at that link. Great story though!

Veritas odium parit
Owen

[*] posted on 3-23-2006 at 12:24 AM

Weird i'm not sure why the pics arn't coming up. Bummer, sorry about that. Umm to fix it Honus the just used stitches but they stitched the inside with i can't remember like 100 and then a couple hundred on the outside.

They could have done a much better job, like making the stitches tighter because its a really wide scar now...it will never fade either...only with plastic surger will this thing go away.

When the doctor was taking out the stitches...its a doctor that I had been to on occasion, hes an ignorant asshole...He was talking to my mom at the same time he was taking out my stitches and he didn't cut a few of them and just ripped them out and half of it opened up again and started bleeding every where so they had to stitch it up again...sucked real bad. Him ripping the stitches hurt worse then actually getting the cut.

So many weird things happend when i got this...like in the ER they were preparing to stitch me up and the nurse came in with all these needles and stuff and then she was starting to explain to me how i need this shot for raybees and i was like...umm WHAT....and shes goes" ohh uhhh your the one with the dog bite right??" and I was just like wow...get me out of here. And once I finally got back to school i was in 7th grade...I had my arm in a sling with all the stitches some asshole purposley hit my arm the day I got back so i punched him in the face and I got like 2 weeks detention and the kid got away with it.

haha sorry about the whole long story. I just got into it because I forgot how much shit actually went wrong with this.

Go To Top