Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: recent photos
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 7-7-2007 at 03:30 PM
recent photos

I got out the camera for my daughter's visit, so here's a couple of her and some other recent photos I've taken...

The first ones are obviously my kiddo, the others are my leg piece after 3 sessions and some healing time, my new bike and my new chair. I know it seems like an odd mix of things to put together in a thread, but I've been looking at these photos all morning and thought I'd toss 'em out for some friends to enjoy too. I got the bike on my last day of vacation and have been riding it every day since I got back. It's a reproduction of a 1939 cruiser and was sponsored by Rolling Rock, which explains the color and the decals. I friggin' love it. The chair I got from the tattoo shop I work at, it was the piercer's chair, but he replaced it with something that can get into more positions and gave the old one to me. It sits in my living room and much like the bike, I love it. As I said, the tattoo is after the first 3 sessions of what will be an almost full leg piece. This part of it is based on a painting by Basil Gogos and yes, I love it too.

Veritas odium parit
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-7-2007 at 08:24 PM

is that bar in your house?
if so damn lucky
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 7-7-2007 at 10:05 PM

Nah, that bar is in the saloon section of the museum that my mom and step-dad run.

Veritas odium parit
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-7-2007 at 10:32 PM

Cute kid.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Spoiler
Posting Freak

Mood: All that scene philosophy never meant a goddamned thing to me

[*] posted on 7-7-2007 at 10:38 PM

sweet little gal you got there.That chair and Bike are both cool as hell.I've been thinking about getting me a bike...maybe a custom chopper type to cruise around on.
love the colors in the tat

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 7-8-2007 at 05:43 PM

Awesome pictures!!!
Your little girl is beautiful!

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 7-9-2007 at 01:17 AM

Thanks to you all.
Got another session booked for the leg on the 31st, the day before my birthday. I can't wait.

Veritas odium parit
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-9-2007 at 06:23 AM

such a happy looking little girl. congratulations. i know you loved you're visit with her.

now, more info on this, please...!
Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Nah, that bar is in the saloon section of the museum that my mom and step-dad run.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 7-10-2007 at 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
such a happy looking little girl. congratulations. i know you loved you're visit with her.

now, more info on this, please...!
Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Thanks BD, I had a great visit with her, just way too short.

As for your interest, the museum is called the Museum Of The Mountain West and was put together by my step father throughout his entire life. It opened in 1998 and was incorporated last year, I think. It's run by my step dad and my mom with a little help from some folks up there. It's really cool, the main part is inside a warehouse type building and my step dad built all the store fronts inside it. The first thing you come to is an old west style saloon which is where that picture was taken. There's also a dry goods store, drug store, 2 dentists' offices, 2 doctors' offices, a drug store, post office, hat store, clothing store, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else. Outside, they have a bunch of old buildings that have been restored. My favorite is a Studebaker Carriageworks building that Jack Dempsey used to train in. I painted a sign for the outside of that building that is based on an old Studebaker sign they had that was too damaged to display. Aside from that, there's a gunsmith shop, a one-room schoolhouse, a church, some railway depot buildings, and several others I can't even think of now. They have a website now, but it's in need of some updating. http://mountainwestmuseum.com/index.html It's a great place to visit, if anybody ever makes it through this area.

Veritas odium parit

Go To Top