Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: New Sworn Enemy
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-21-2008 at 03:18 PM
New Sworn Enemy

This album comes out next month. I had a chance to listen to it this weekend and all I can say is "Metal". I loved what I heard, if you were a fan of the last album then this will be right up your alley. The vocals sound a lot better on this one as well. Anyway for those who like the band there are some new songs on their myspace at the moment.

MM.
Unbound

[*] posted on 1-21-2008 at 03:23 PM

I got a promo copy of it to review and I definitely agree. It's a kick ass record and much more metallic than what they have done in the past. Lots of kick ass riffs and the performance is spot on.

-Mike Hochins-
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 1-21-2008 at 04:58 PM

MOre metal than the last one? I thought that was too metal for them. It was fake I thought and I like that band. I thought it was too cheesy. SO if it is more metal it must be worse in my book. I'll check out the myspace though.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 1-21-2008 at 05:07 PM

Umm ya that does kick ass. The last one was awful. The recording and everyhting. THe drums sounded like a drum machine. This sounds like a real kick ass record. pLus they are playing CLEVO on the 22nd of march. Will be there.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 1-21-2008 at 05:51 PM

I heard they were going to go even MORE Metal. My friends in Thy Will Be Done are good friends with those guys and got to hang out (which is not a big deal) and they were talking about the new record being wicked metal.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-21-2008 at 06:09 PM

The last one was pretty much metal.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 1-21-2008 at 08:25 PM

That's what happens when you spend 2 years on the road opening for metal bands, you go more metal haha. I love everything they have done though from Negative Outlook to this new one.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM

Go To Top