Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Original BIOHAZARD Lineup To Reunite For 20th Anniversary Tour
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 01:23 PM
Original BIOHAZARD Lineup To Reunite For 20th Anniversary Tour

The original lineup of the highly influential New York-based group BIOHAZARD, whose intense fusion of the aggression of hardcore, punk and thrash metal with the socio-critical commentary and authenticity of hip-hop earned the band extensive international acclaim will reunite for a series of performances in the summer of 2008 to commemorate the band's 20th anniversary. A new group photo can be viewed at this location. Bassist/vocalist Evan Seinfeld, guitarist/vocalist Billy Graziadei, drummer Danny Schuler and guitarist Bobby Hambel have not performed together publicly since 1995, when Hambel left the group at the end of the touring cycle for BIOHAZARD's third album and major-label debut, "State Of The World Address".

Like its predecessor, the landmark "Urban Discipline" (1992), "State Of The World Address" sold more than 1 million copies worldwide and capped the band's evolution from a Brooklyn local favorite into an international success. In recent years, Schuler kept busy by playing drums for the band Bloodclot and occasionally mixing music for other artists, frequently in collaboration with Graziadei. In addition to his success with his new band SUICIDE CITY (currently working on the second release) Graziadei also stays active producing and recording bands in his studio; Underground Sound Studios. Seinfeld, meanwhile, remained in the public eye via high-profile appearances on HBO (five seasons on the critically acclaimed prison drama "Oz") and VH1 ("SuperGroup"), as well as a column in Stuff magazine. Additionally, he shot photos for such publications as Playboy, Penthouse and FHM and voiced characters in the video games Manhunt, The Warriors and the forthcoming Grand Theft Auto IV, and as CEO of Teravision, he currently manages the career of his wife, leading adult film star Tera Patrick, whom he has directed and performed with under the name Spyder Jonez. He also recently launched a new band, THE SPYDERZ.

Seinfeld admits that none of these extracurricular activities would have been possible without the success of BIOHAZARD, and looks forward to returning to his roots. "BIOHAZARD was the single most important chapter in our lives," he says. "Our music brought us together and helped us rise up out of the streets of Brooklyn. Our journey has been an amazing one, and for me, it's all about my brothers Billy, Bobby and Danny, and of course the fans, whose undying support has never given up on the hopes of a reunion of the original band. I'm proud to announce that the four of us have decided to bring our special brand of hardcore tribal ceremony better known as a BIOHAZARD live show to select venues across the globe. Here comes the pain, and see you in the pit, motherfuckers!" Adds Hambel, "We owe it to ourselves and to everyone who wants to see the original band reunite. We've lost a lot of great friends and musicians over the years, but we're still here — and it's time to set the record straight!"

In early January, the original BIOHAZARD members met and rehearsed together for the first time in a dozen years. "To be in the same room with old friends again fuckin' rocked," says Graziadei. "We created something unique back in the day and I'm psyched we can all hang together and recapture that vibe. It's like time stood still and we're all 19 again!" "I'm extremely happy that we're all friends again," Schuler adds. "Life is too short, and all the fights, rumors and beefs don't matter anymore. What matters is the four of us being friends and getting up on stage again together. I can't wait to do this."

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 01:35 PM

They were not as good as I had hoped the last time I saw them, but Im pretty psyched that this is happening. I would like to see a new LP with those 4 guys in the band!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 03:13 PM

Blah.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
bombidol
Posting Freak

Mood: Wisdom In Chains

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 03:39 PM

holy shit. this is travel worthy

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 04:02 PM

I think the last time I saw them play was when they had the original lineup........
MikeCore

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Blah.
MikeCore

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
I think the last time I saw them play was when they had the original lineup........
JUICE MAYNE MSHC

Mood: new CF songs

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 04:34 PM

I want to go on record as saying this is the greatest thing ever. My brother and I are HUGE Biohazard fans.

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Blah.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 04:52 PM

no matter the sketchiness of the early stuff, or the knucklehead following after they got big, they were a great band
I will see this line up again
JUICE MAYNE MSHC

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 05:30 PM

WE'RE BROTHERS OF BLOOOODD!!!

MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-22-2008 at 11:58 PM

This is great news.

CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 1-23-2008 at 10:45 AM

Pure Awesomeness. This is travel-worthy.

This can only lead to a new album.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 1-23-2008 at 11:33 AM

ITs funny what moeny will do.

NOt a diss but this is good news. ITs jsut after that reality show with EVAN he is really a douchebag rockstar.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 1-23-2008 at 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JUICE MAYNE MSHC
WE'RE BROTHERS OF BLOOOODD!!!

Juice, I beleive I have the same TV as the one in the picture.

Also, I got an e-mail from Billy. Nothing ground breaking but they are REALLY stoked to get this thing going.
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-23-2008 at 02:33 PM

Someone tell Biohazard to do another album. Their last one was the best since Urban Discipline.

Endgame

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 03:25 PM

does anyone in here go back as far as when they started as a w power carnivore sounding band with construction helmets on when they played? BAck then there was a big rumor they were a band put together by L'Amours like American Eagle was. They had that video too even i think before the first album came out i forget which song but it shows Evan in like snakeskin boots a bandana leather jacket stone wash jeans talking to some guy on the street and the cutting to them in the studio hahahahaha. c'mon he was always a rocker. Man i thought i was officially burnt out but i remembered all of that shit. They were great with the original line up it was skins punks metalheads their shows were crazy.............. after i saw "slam" i never paid anymore attention. Not my style.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
does anyone in here go back as far as when they started as a w power carnivore sounding band with construction helmets on when they played? BAck then there was a big rumor they were a band put together by L'Amours like American Eagle was. They had that video too even i think before the first album came out i forget which song but it shows Evan in like snakeskin boots a bandana leather jacket stone wash jeans talking to some guy on the street and the cutting to them in the studio hahahahaha. c'mon he was always a rocker. Man i thought i was officially burnt out but i remembered all of that shit. They were great with the original line up it was skins punks metalheads their shows were crazy.............. after i saw "slam" i never paid anymore attention. Not my style.

"Panic Attack" is the video you're talking about. I have a pretty clear copy of it.

thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 07:15 PM

classic

panic attack video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3tjm9y_E1Hw

\"thank you very little\"
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 08:19 PM

on man that was awlful
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 08:22 PM

ouch. HTa tis one emabrrasing vid. I remember Jimmy G talking about them being a racist group at one time.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 09:07 PM

88-89 demo's the so called sketchiness
is found here
http://rapidshare.com/files/84558251/Biohazard_-_Demos_88_an...
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 09:10 PM

oh and the video is bad, but it's still early biohazard and you can hear how they will progress...
I like it
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 1-26-2008 at 10:17 PM

haha... backpatch on a puffy vest... classic!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
oh and the video is bad, but it's still early biohazard and you can hear how they will progress...
I like it

^^^^^^^^^ Thats true. I love that song now. The whole record is classic.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top