Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Original BIOHAZARD Lineup To Reunite For 20th Anniversary Tour
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 01:54 AM

thanks for that download......................
and its kinda hard to be a WP band with a big Jew singin....just sayin
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 09:44 AM

WOW.... Ive never seen that video and Im not even sure what to say! I always liked them, even the stuff with Onyx and I think the first record is the best, but that video is something!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 09:48 AM

I downloaded the demo awhile ago. Some of it is pretty sketchy, but my guess is that they were just trying to be a Carnivor style 'tongue in cheek' kind of band, not that I really know anything! I found this stuff somewhere on line quite awhile ago. Im not sure what records if any they are from though.

Its Biohazard doing these songs....

Friend or Foe (Negative Approach)
Power (Agnostic Front)
Not Worth Shit (Rest In Pieces)
People Who Died (Jim Carroll)
Bad Reputation (Thin Lizzy)
People Who Died (Jim Carroll)
Sex and Violence (Carnivore)
Working Class Hero (John Lennon)

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 09:52 AM

This might be old news, but heres a link to a song by Evans new band 'The Spyders'. Its not great, but I kind of like it. I would buy a recod by them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht-qk3vFHoc&NR=1

Evan is so skinny compared to back in the day that he looks kind of weird now!

Edit: Heres the Myspace, www.myspace.com/thespyderz and you can buy the demo for $4

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
but my guess is that they were just trying to be a Carnivor style 'tongue in cheek' kind of band

The idea was plain stupid but they werent wp. It was done more for like you said tongue in cheek to get peoples attention.

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 12:37 PM

God I hate this band so much. Really wish they would die already.

MM.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thedog
classic

panic attack video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3tjm9y_E1Hw

Wow. That's unbelievably bad.:wow:

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Endgame

[*] posted on 1-27-2008 at 03:49 PM

hahahahah damn you found that old ass video i remember they showed at the Ritz on the movie screen, also the we gotta know video too! hahhaah damn thanks that brought back a very hazzzzzy memory! They did eventually say they had two jewish guys in the band way later, but not originally. I have the demos, the real demos and it goes by first name only. I guess no one remembers American Eagle?????? Or when Bio wore the construction hats and gear? Or The "maybe they were" WP OI hardcore band L;amours "formed"? Welll same thing was said back than. By the way speaking of Carnivore a few of them were roadies for Carnivore and if you ever see Eddie Leeway around he got them their first show....not in Brooklyn not NYC not Queens but good old NEW JERSEY! And Nazi skins were at their shows in fucking legions back than... But i guess who cares now they made a 180 degree turn and got "stardom" off crossing rap and metal. It's old news anyhow.....

I do give big props to Billy and Bobby though, they were always very cool to deal with and talk too and really loved underground music and all of it. But the rap shit sucked! Evan is a total cock rocker......c'mon VH1 Celebreality shows? mo money mo money mo money in the end it doesn't matter anyway....people done it before.

Anyone want I;m gonna ebay some old biohazard shit if i can get in attic very soon after all these memories spilled out of my "dusty" dome.

CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 1-28-2008 at 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
hahahahah damn you found that old ass video i remember they showed at the Ritz on the movie screen, also the we gotta know video too! hahhaah damn thanks that brought back a very hazzzzzy memory! They did eventually say they had two jewish guys in the band way later, but not originally. I have the demos, the real demos and it goes by first name only. I guess no one remembers American Eagle?????? Or when Bio wore the construction hats and gear? Or The "maybe they were" WP OI hardcore band L;amours "formed"? Welll same thing was said back than. By the way speaking of Carnivore a few of them were roadies for Carnivore and if you ever see Eddie Leeway around he got them their first show....not in Brooklyn not NYC not Queens but good old NEW JERSEY! And Nazi skins were at their shows in fucking legions back than... But i guess who cares now they made a 180 degree turn and got "stardom" off crossing rap and metal. It's old news anyhow.....

I do give big props to Billy and Bobby though, they were always very cool to deal with and talk too and really loved underground music and all of it. But the rap shit sucked! Evan is a total cock rocker......c'mon VH1 Celebreality shows? mo money mo money mo money in the end it doesn't matter anyway....people done it before.

Anyone want I;m gonna ebay some old biohazard shit if i can get in attic very soon after all these memories spilled out of my "dusty" dome.

Endgame, when you get those auctions going, please post. I'd be interested.
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 1-31-2008 at 05:04 AM

Billy's the only one I ever met, he's a genuinely nice person.

I saw them back in 1992. It was Type O Negative doing their first tour, Biohazard and The Exploited. Biohazard OWNED that fucking show. I was a HUGE Carnivore fan in the 80's and I love that first Type O record, but they kept having tech difficulties all night.

But Biohazard, holy shit! All I had was the first record, I think Urban Discipline had just come out but I didn't have it yet. I enjoyed the first record well enough, but those songs live absolutely destroyed the sorta lifeless, not-too-energetic production of the Maize Records release. All the new songs were fucking great too. I got the UD album shortly after the show and was blown away. I thought it was great. I played the living shit out of that album.

I remember when State came out, I was all excited as shit about it. Excitement didn't last too long though unfortunately. I was really disappointed in that album. "Love Denied" ended up being my favorite track (I always loved their album closers - "Tears of Blood" is def. my favorite). I don't know - the album just seemed really boring. I think "Mate Leao" was next. I didn't hate it, actually liked it better than "state" to be honest, but it was disappointing after all the promise they displayed on UD. IMO, they shot their wad way early. I've given all their records at least a couple of spins, but they all just point back to the first 2, sounding wayyy inferior. Even their "farewell" album that I know a lot of ppl. seemed to like and thought was a return to the UD album....eh....I thought it was pretty dull overall.
Barnesey

[*] posted on 2-2-2008 at 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
I think the last time I saw them play was when they had the original lineup........

Juan, was that the infamous Allentown gig?

Live Fast Die Young
Push It To The Limit \'Til The Coffin Calls
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-2-2008 at 11:25 PM

nah i saw em in the Tower Theatre in Upper Darby opening for Slayer in like 92 or 93.
saw em in 91 with overkill and all these AC goons came up
it was in the troc and goons were hopping outa the balcony.
Barnesey

[*] posted on 2-4-2008 at 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
They did eventually say they had two jewish guys in the band way later, but not originally. I have the demos, the real demos and it goes by first name only. I guess no one remembers American Eagle?????? Or when Bio wore the construction hats and gear? Or The "maybe they were" WP OI hardcore band L;amours "formed"? Welll same thing was said back than. By the way speaking of Carnivore a few of them were roadies for Carnivore and if you ever see Eddie Leeway around he got them their first show....not in Brooklyn not NYC not Queens but good old NEW JERSEY! And Nazi skins were at their shows in fucking legions back than... But i guess who cares now they made a 180 degree turn and got "stardom" off crossing rap and metal. It's old news anyhow.....

What's the connection with AMERICAN EAGLE? Never knew too much about that band besides them being from Brooklyn? I've got their demo transferred to mp3 if anyone is interested. Pretty lackluster. One of the songs is almost a direct ripoff of "Mortgage Mentality" by the BUSINESS. Think the only official release they were on was the "POP OI" compilation on Link Records. Also, curious about this L'AMOURS band or you just talking about the venue?

Live Fast Die Young
Push It To The Limit \'Til The Coffin Calls
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-4-2008 at 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

I saw them back in 1992. It was Type O Negative doing their first tour, Biohazard and The Exploited. Biohazard OWNED that fucking show. I was a HUGE Carnivore fan in the 80's and I love that first Type O record, but they kept having tech difficulties all night.

But Biohazard, holy shit! All I had was the first record, I think Urban Discipline had just come out but I didn't have it yet. I enjoyed the first record well enough, but those songs live absolutely destroyed the sorta lifeless, not-too-energetic production of the Maize Records release. All the new songs were fucking great too. I got the UD album shortly after the show and was blown away. I thought it was great. I played the living shit out of that album.

I remember when State came out, I was all excited as shit about it. Excitement didn't last too long though unfortunately. I was really disappointed in that album. "Love Denied" ended up being my favorite track (I always loved their album closers - "Tears of Blood" is def. my favorite). I don't know - the album just seemed really boring. I think "Mate Leao" was next. I didn't hate it, actually liked it better than "state" to be honest, but it was disappointing after all the promise they displayed on UD. IMO, they shot their wad way early. I've given all their records at least a couple of spins, but they all just point back to the first 2, sounding wayyy inferior. Even their "farewell" album that I know a lot of ppl. seemed to like and thought was a return to the UD album....eh....I thought it was pretty dull overall.

^^^^^^^^ I saw this tour/show as well. BIOHAZARD did own the show. TYPE O got booed off by skins at the PEABODYS show hear in Clevo. It was a small club but they had some awsome shows. The EXPLOITED were in my book good but Waddie-spelling was hammered off a gallon of wiskey. He even stopped the show to go shit. Seriously, he said so then walked off.Went to the bathroom right next to the stage and then came back. People were going in and talking to him while he was shitting. Never washed his hands either.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 2-13-2008 at 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

^^^^^^^^ I saw this tour/show as well. BIOHAZARD did own the show. TYPE O got booed off by skins at the PEABODYS show hear in Clevo. It was a small club but they had some awsome shows. The EXPLOITED were in my book good but Waddie-spelling was hammered off a gallon of wiskey. He even stopped the show to go shit. Seriously, he said so then walked off.Went to the bathroom right next to the stage and then came back. People were going in and talking to him while he was shitting. Never washed his hands either.
:yes:

You probably either saw that show the night before or the night after I did - I saw it at Bogarts in Cincy. Wattie had his mohawk all braided up and shit. He was hanging around me and about 4 other ppl. waiting in line for like an hour for the doors to open and none of us even knew it was him. I had ALWAYS seen Wattie with his mohawk standing up and his physique really skinny but this guy in the line that kept talking to us with this really thick British accent had his hair braided and tied back and was, not heavy, but bigger than what I had ever seen Wattie. He was funny (what I could understand when he would talk, he seriously had such a thick Brit accent, it was hard to catch every word).

So the doors finally open, we go in the club and get patted down and shit and soon here comes Type O opening with "Unsuccessfully Coping" - the pit went fucking nuts. After that, tech difficulties destroyed them for the night.

I wasn't sure what to expect of Bio - like I said, I had their debut and I liked it, but "liked" and "loved" are 2 very diff. words for me when it comes to an album. They come out and just obliterated the place. It was fucking incredible. I've seen prob. a few hundred shows in my life, and Biohazard, on this night, easily put them in my all time top 10. The bouncers were being fuckheads and beating on the kids when they would do anything and Evan stopped mid-song and told them if he saw another bouncer hitting someone he would personally come off stage and beat their ass. One of the bouncer said something back to him and he started to take his bass off and go for the guy and the guy was pulled away by some other bouncers. Some ppl. would say "well, he was just trying to be a tough guy, he knew the other bouncers would pull the guy away" - but judging by his body language and the look he was giving this guy, he was seriously going to come and fight the fat fuck. I know a lot of ppl. love the live Bio album (No Holds Barred) and it's ok, but it's not even in the same solar system as the show was that night. There's no other word besides amazing to describe it.

Exploited came out, and I was like HOLY SHIT - that was WATTIE me and my little group were talking with for like an hour! I still have no idea how one of us didn't notice it was him. But we didn't. The bass player I remember had a shorter Mr. T kinda mohawk, but I have no idea who he was. Barely noticed the other 2.

They closed with "Sex & Violence" and Bogarts always have a barricade, separating the stage and the crowd by about 4 or 5 feet. I was directly in front, against the barricade and during S&V, the crowd began rushing the stage. I was pinned against the barricade hardcore and could barely breath. I was trying my damndest to climb on stage, but I was pressed so tight, I couldn't move. Next thing I know, someone grabs my hands (which I was flailing wildly in the air) and pulls me up and onstage. It was Billy from Bio. I told him "thanks big time" and walked over and Wattie threw his arm around me and we muttered "sex & violence" about 20 times. I looked over and saw Billy still standing on the left of the stage and went and talked with him for a few minutes. He was a genuinely nice guy. He was talkative, humble and just very personable overall.

I've always liked Billy's voice over Evan's as well - I think the switch-off between the 2 is greater overall though. For one album (Urban), Bio were magic. That album is one of the blueprints of NYCH in my opinion. I just wish they could have kept it up.

I think "Urban" is sorta like Turbonegro's "Apocalypse Dudes" album - it was amazing and everything that came out after it was being compared to it and just didn't match up.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 2-13-2008 at 09:05 AM

I saw that BIOHAZARD & EXPLOITED show at Club Baby Head in Providence and I never knew that it was Type O that opened up. Thats pretty interesting. I loved Carnivore, but have never been a fan of Type O.

Biohazard did own the show, but I really enjoyed The Exploited too. They were touring on THE MASSACRE record which had just come out and most people hated it because it was really metal, but I loved it (I was a metal head). I was right up front and singing along to all the new songs and Wattie kept singing with me and was psyched that someone knew the new shit.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top