Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: ESKIMO ON HOLIDAY
DAN SMASH
Unregistered

biggrin.gif posted on 9-14-2004 at 06:26 AM
ESKIMO ON HOLIDAY

An eskimo is on holiday touring the outback, australia.
His rental car breaks down and he is looking under the hood when an aussie farmer appears beside him and says;
"youv'e blown a seal!"

the eskimo replies;
"so what, you fuck sheep." :D

ps; no eskimos or australians were harmed in any way during the making of this (in rather bad taste) joke.
and the makers wish to apologise in advance for any offence it may have caused to either eskimos or australians.

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 9-14-2004 at 02:21 PM

ese!
why do mexicans wear pointy cowboy boots.

To get the roaches in the corners.
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 9-14-2004 at 03:35 PM

Man walks up to a hooker and asks how much a blowjob would be. She tells him $100. He says ok and then whips his dick out and starts beating off like mad. She looks at him and says "what the fuck are you doing?"

He looks he straight in the eye and says "lady, for a hundred bucks you think you're getting the easy one?"

Miss Bitch
* [:VANiTY:] *

Mood: My brain

[*] posted on 9-14-2004 at 05:30 PM

A couple had been married 10 years. One afternoon, they were working in the garden together. As the wife was bending over pulling weeds, the husband said, "Lucy, you're getting fat. Your ass is huge. I'll bet it's as wide as the gas grill."
Feeling the need to prove his point, he got out a yard stick and measured the grill, then his wife's moneymaker. " Yep," he said, " Just what I thought, just about the same size. Look at the shit honey, you're as fat as hell! Hey Lucy?.Oprah called, she wants her body back!?
The wife became irate and left him gardening alone. She went inside the house and didn't speak to him for the rest of the day.
When they retired to bed that evening, the husband cuddled up to his wife and said, " How about it, honey? How about a little lovemaking?"
The wife turned her back to him, giving him the cold shoulder. " What's the matter?" he asked.
She replied, " You don't think I'm going to fire up this big ass grill for one little weenie, do you ?"

.fuck you and all you stand for.

Go To Top