Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: (for the few of you here going...) SUPERBOWL VENUE CHANGE + other announcements
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3-22-2005 at 02:12 AM
(for the few of you here going...) SUPERBOWL VENUE CHANGE + other announcements

The Superbowl of Hardcore has changed venues due to capacity issues.
It will now be held at CLUB PULSE (border of Greenpoint/Williamsburg in Brooklyn) - only a few blocks away!!!!

Club Pulse is located at 259 Banker Street (between Meserole & Calyer)

Club Pulse is accessible from the Greenpoint stop on the G train

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory... ab=home]Map quest map

http://www.nycsubway.org/maps/route/nysubway.gif

SPECIAL GUEST UPDATE ::: ICEPICK will be one of the special guests.

TICKET UPDATE ::: All advance tickets have been sold! There will be some tickets available on the door, first come, first serve, this event will sell out!

OTHER UPDATES ::: There is limited street parking at the new venue and there is a coatcheck. Please pass this on to your friends and repost!

AFTER PARTY ::: For those of you 21 and over (NO EXCEPTIONS!)- hang around CLUB PULSE for the afterparty! DJs include Freddy C (Madball), Danny Diablo and Jamey Jasta (Hatebreed).

Please be respectful of the new venue and check your attitudes at the door - Black N Blue wants to be able to bring you more events...

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
dannynsk

Mood: e town

[*] posted on 3-28-2005 at 10:25 PM

What a fucking show!!! Those of you who missed it, well, that sucks. Duane - nice to meet you!!! Andy - good to see you pal! I am shot - at work today dying!!!!!

Go To Top