Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: MMA fans
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-2-2008 at 02:19 AM
MMA fans

Who the hell can the UFC throw at Anderson Silva now??? He's dominated everyone. Aside from Lindland (who they won't bring back) and Filho (who's got a rematch against Sonnen), who's left at 185?

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-2-2008 at 04:07 PM

Its true I though Hendo was going to beat him, but he once again won. I have no idea who is going to de-throne Anderson.

MM.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 3-2-2008 at 06:15 PM

I think Dana might look outside the UFC for a new opponent. They're just about out of options at this point.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-2-2008 at 06:34 PM

Silva so quick with the kicks and knees.
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-2-2008 at 11:23 PM

Just recently got into this...

Watched a pay per view that was from last night. Main match was ok. But that very last match that was to fill time at the end was fucking awesome.

Muttley

Mood: OVERKILL

[*] posted on 3-3-2008 at 12:14 AM

I thought the whole thing dragged.... the Silva/Hendo fight was good but even that seemed to drag a few times. And I still hate Leben & Koscheck.

gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-3-2008 at 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Muttley
I thought the whole thing dragged.... the Silva/Hendo fight was good but even that seemed to drag a few times. And I still hate Leben & Koscheck.

i hate them too
alot

you come at the king....you best not miss
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-3-2008 at 01:46 AM

I still hate Leben and Koscheck, but I'll give respect to Koscheck for the performance last night. I was amazed to see him with some legit striking, since the guy used to be a fucking blanket that would just lay-n-pray his way to victory. I'm fucking tired of seeing Leben cry.

With A. Silva, I still can't figure out what they'll do. Maybe have him fight Okami, but that doesn't seem like a hard fight for Silva. I've seen some crazy internet rumors in the past about Wanderlai Silva dropping to 185 to fight him. Bisping - despite sucking - dropped to 185, so that's another PPV draw that will be a shitty fight. But even outside the UFC, who is there? Are there some old Pride 185ers that I'm forgetting?

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-4-2008 at 04:39 PM

Sign Frank Trigg! He fights at 185 now. That wont happen and I doubt he could beat Silva anyway. Im guessing Okami is gonna be next and the fight is gonna be a snoozer unless Okami pushes it a little more than he usually does.

Im also looking forward to Marquart getting another shot at Silva. He didnt do so well the first time, but I think he's got what it takes to potentially get the upset.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-21-2009 at 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random

With A. Silva, I still can't figure out what they'll do. Maybe have him fight Okami, but that doesn't seem like a hard fight for Silva. I've seen some crazy internet rumors in the past about Wanderlai Silva dropping to 185 to fight him. Bisping - despite sucking - dropped to 185, so that's another PPV draw that will be a shitty fight. But even outside the UFC, who is there? Are there some old Pride 185ers that I'm forgetting?

I found this via a search for something unrelated, but I'm amazed at how valid this is over a year later. Wandy has dropped to 185 to start a grudge; Bisping vs Hendo probably for #1 contender; and Okami has, I think, missed two title shots due to injuries.

Latest news is maybe Vitor Belfort if he wins his next fight. He is doing good with the new weight.

Go To Top