Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Kenneth Keith Kallenbach dead
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 08:29 AM
Kenneth Keith Kallenbach dead

On Howard Stern they just reveiled that Kenneth Keith Kallenbach past away last night. He was transfered from the jail to the emergency room and has been reported dead this morning.

Kenneth Keith Kallenbach, 39, is alleged to have attempted to lure a girl into his car on Chichester Avenue on Monday. Kallenbach has appeared on TV and radio shows.UPPER CHICHESTER — In his book “Private Parts,” Howard Stern called Kenneth Keith Kallenbach “the ultimate airhead.”

Upper Chichester police are calling him a predator.

Kallenbach, 39, was arrested on Monday for allegedly grabbing a girl who was walking along Chichester Avenue and attempting to pull her into his car.

The self-described standup comic, whose specialty is blowing air bubbles out of his eyes, was arrested on charges of luring a child into a motor vehicle and two counts of harassment, according to court documents.

At about 1:30 p.m. Monday, Upper Chichester Patrolman Michael Smalarz was dispatched to the CVS store in the 3600 block of Chichester Avenue for a reported attempted abduction. When Smalarz arrived, he found the girl, shaking and crying, according to the criminal complaint.

The alleged victim told the officer that she was walking south on Chichester Avenue when a silver car began honking its horn. When she looked over at the car, the driver, a white man in his 30s with shoulder length brown hair, began yelling at her to come over to his car, the complaint states.

The girl ignored the man and kept walking. The man allegedly persisted, and when he stopped for a red light at Chichester Avenue and Bethel Road, he yelled to the girl, “Come on in and get a ride, it’s me, Kenneth Keith, I know your mother, she told me to pick you up,” according to the complaint.

Not knowing the driver of the car, the girl ignored him and continued walking. When she reached the intersection of Chichester Avenue and Kingsman Road, the silver car turned onto Kingsman and the driver jumped out. He approached the girl, and asked her to get into his car because he knew her mother, the complaint states.

When the girl tried to walk away, the man allegedly reached out, grabbed her jacket and began pulling her toward his car.

The victim began to scream, pulled away and ran north on Chichester Avenue, according to the complaint. The man jumped into his car and drove away.

The girl gave police a description of her attacker and the name he used. Smalarz was familiar with Kallenbach and went to his home a short distance away, the complaint states.

The victim was taken to Kallenbach’s home and immediately identified him as her attacker, the complaint states.

Kallenbach, of the 1900 block of Bergdoll Avenue, Boothwyn, was arrested, arraigned by Magisterial District Judge David Griffin then remanded to Delaware County prison. He was released on Thursday on $50,000 bail.

Kallenbach’s resume, posted on his Web site, lists a number of television and radio appearances as well as commercials and bit parts he’s had in several movies.

On the Pennsylvania Court Web site, there is a different compilation of Kallenbach’s background, including two DUI arrests and a 2007 arrest for operating a vehicle without the ignition interlock. That is a device that tests a driver’s breath by requiring them to blow into a small handheld alcohol sensor unit attached to the dashboard.

Kallenbach’s next scheduled appearance is a preliminary hearing in Linwood District Court Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 09:00 AM

good.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
good.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
Quote:
Originally posted by BD
good.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 12:46 PM

dead from what?
forced sodomy?
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 12:50 PM

What kind of parents give their kid a name that gives him the initials KKK?

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 12:53 PM

ha yeah seriously
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 12:58 PM

Hopefully he got stabbed in jail.
JUICE MAYNE MSHC

Mood: new CF songs

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 12:59 PM

excellent...now I don't have to hear his annoying Philly super-accent on the show anymore. No offense to you Philly people here

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
dead from what?
forced sodomy?

complications from pnemonia

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 4-24-2008 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
What kind of parents give their kid a name that gives him the initials KKK?

The same kind that raise a kid who grows up and tries to drag little girls into his car. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-25-2008 at 09:49 PM

NO fucking clue who this loser but good fucking riddance

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 4-25-2008 at 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
NO fucking clue who this loser but good fucking riddance

He was a part of the 'whack pack' on Howard Stern and he had been on Lenno a few times. He also had some bit part in Jerry Mcguire and a few other movies.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-25-2008 at 11:27 PM

By the sounds of it, its not worth the time doing a Google search to find out who the fuck Kenneth Keith Kallenbach was, I've never heard of him.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-27-2008 at 10:02 AM

Glad he is dead. Hope it was painful.

MM.

Go To Top