Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Street Dogs - State of Grace -CD-
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-30-2008 at 06:45 PM

Yup. I know Johnny. None of the Street Dogs live in Massachusetts though. They're based out of Texas and LA now. I don't think I've seen any of them in going on two years.

Furly
Posting Freak

Mood: Not your band.

[*] posted on 5-30-2008 at 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
Yup. I know Johnny. None of the Street Dogs live in Massachusetts though. They're based out of Texas and LA now. I don't think I've seen any of them in going on two years.

I was going to call you a lier, but then i remembered you were kinda wasted at "wreck the halls"

Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-30-2008 at 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
Quote:

I was going to call you a lier, but then i remembered you were kinda wasted at "wreck the halls"

To my recollection I didn't see any of them that night any way. But I did run into the guitar player, Toby, at a Bosstones show shortly after that.

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 5-30-2008 at 10:16 PM

I don't doubt you at all Mark, I just have never seen them play any Murphys songs and always got the impression that stuff was kind of off limits. Guess I was wrong about that, but like I said, the three or four times I've seen them they only played stuff from their albums. They've gotten better and better every single time I've seen them and they were amazing the first time already.

Veritas odium parit
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-30-2008 at 11:05 PM

I want some Barroom Heroes or Firestarter Karaoke. The 2 songs that got me into DKM thanks to the Ducky Boys split 7 inch. I also want to hear a bunch of tracks off their first cd. Savin Hill is such a great album.

Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-31-2008 at 12:20 AM

I really like that song "Two Bottles of Sorrow". Some guys I know don't like that tune but I thought it was great. That cover they do too... I think its called "The Pilgrim"??? Excellent.

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 5-31-2008 at 01:45 AM

Stop all the blah,blah. This album kicks ass. I'm been drinkin', but seriously, what is there to discuss,this album is the albumm i'm been waiting for these guys to putout. Listen drink repeat, END OF STORY.sorry for the capslock.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 5-31-2008 at 02:11 AM

Quote:
I really like that song "Two Bottles of Sorrow". Some guys I know don't like that tune but I thought it was great. That cover they do too... I think its called "The Pilgrim"??? Excellent.

two bottles of sorrow is one of my top 5 street dogs songs. I cant put into words how much I like hearing that song.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-31-2008 at 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucabrasi
Quote:

two bottles of sorrow is one of my top 5 street dogs songs. I cant put into words how much I like hearing that song.

DEFFINETLY! Such a well done song.

Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-1-2008 at 01:39 AM

Correction: I ran into the Street Dogs tonight at the Gaslight Anthem show in Boston. They're in town to do the River Rave tomorrow. So now its no longer been almost 2 years since I last saw them.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top