Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Joe Coffee
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-16-2004 at 11:37 PM
Joe Coffee

if you haven't listened to Paul Bearer's new band, you should. go here: http://www.joecoffee.net

and while you're at it, here's a new interview with paulie: http://gangup.net/features/joecoffeeinterview.htm

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 9-17-2004 at 11:16 AM

This record is fuckin amazing and you should buy it if you haven't already. Try to get the re-release (the one with the blue cover) as it has a bonus live track. I have both versions but that's because I am a slave to Uncle Paulie!

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 9-17-2004 at 07:42 PM

Yeah, I got both versions myself, I ordered the original when I first heard about it back on Ant Hill Mob records and picked up the new one cause there's no way I'm gonna let a new song get away. Now they just need a full length and a tour and merch and blah and blah....I flipped out when their mailing list told me that they were playing shows in the Southwest, but then I found out it was just in Arizona. Damn lucky NSK fuckers! :P
I love this band, but then again, everybody already knows I'm a Paul Bearer fiend. On that note, anybody got any Fathead Suburbia? I have one song off an old Big City comp, but I can't tell if it's Paulie singing on that or not and the record didn't come with much info, I know that was Paul's pre-ST band, but I don't know if he was the only singer or whatever. Also, has anybody picked up that new live Sheer Terror CD or the LP that's all Paulie's between song banter?

Go To Top