Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The Shaolin Workout
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-7-2008 at 12:41 AM
The Shaolin Workout

http://shaolinworkout.com/uof/shaolinworkout/

I've had this book for a while now. Like, a year almost. Never managed to make it all the way through the 28 day program. I just started it again on June 1st and I'm looking to complete it by the 28th... the day before my journey to the West(few of you maybe in the know on this, it's this old Chinese legend that the recent Jet Li and Jackie Chan movie The Forbidden Kingdom was based upon) starts.

It's pretty cool, I feel good when doing it. I just let exhaustion get to me some days and peter out by the middle of the 3rd week usually. It gets harder progressively. Jumping and kicking and shit. Not this time! Discipline and determination are going to get me through!

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-7-2008 at 05:49 PM

nice.
i'm anxious to hear how you do with it.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-7-2008 at 09:22 PM

Well, made it through week one... which is just warm up and stretching. Thing is... everyday you do all the stuff you did the day before. You can finish the first weeks worth of sessions in like 10 minutes.

CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 6-11-2008 at 04:07 PM

For sure keep us up to date. Any good info is always welcomed
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-24-2008 at 09:07 PM

Well, I'm in the 4th week. I had a couple hiccups last week but I did a double session Saturday and skipped a week end review session to get moving on time again. The week 3 and week 4 stuff can be hard. There's jumping and shit. Like jumping then doing you know.. .a low kung fu kinda crouch with one leg extended out. Hard shit, works up a great sweat. Can't say I've lost any belly fat or anything. But I'm having fun pushing myself through the damn thing. Next up in the weeks of travel and downtime... 3 day juice fast!

Go To Top