Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 6-11-2008 at 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Quote:
Originally posted by JUICE MAYNE MSHC
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, I will admit. I judged him without even knowing him. Just reminds me of a dude I knew who was a fucking asshole kiss ass. Adn your right it doesn't make him one, but hey, whatever. I'm an ass.

Don't get me wrong...I have been guilty of doing the same thing with really gay bands and been proven wrong when I met them (Slipknot and Poison The Well are 2 that come to mind). I'm just saying the dude isn't this phony jack off that everyone here apparently thinks he is

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Fake ass loser, genuine and cool guy, I could give a fuck. All of his bands have been grade A suckfest material and he comes off like a retarded 12 year old hopped up on sugar and caffeine when he's hyping his own shit or that weak sauce his people refer to as hardcore.

Think whatever you want about Terror's music or his "Vogelisms". Like I said a second ago, I'm just saying he's actually a cool dude.
Fair 'nuff.

I met him in Dallas before a show. He was super cool and actually asked ME questions. Nice as hell guy and I enjoy his albums.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top