Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Green Laser Pointer From Highlasers.com
focker

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 02:56 AM
Green Laser Pointer From Highlasers.com

Green Laser Pointer From Highlasers.com

Are you a professional laser-user or not? Whatever, to become one? I may recommend you to buy laser pointers. from highlasers.com(High=High-end+High-power+High-caliber+High-tech). As far as I know, its lasers may be the most inexpensive and guaranteed. You may compare its cheap price with any other lasers yourself, or take advice from professionals or highlaser users.

Penetrators, Invaders, Nowt, Baal, Bombard, Anguiles series, and other latest lasers. A wide variety. All that you may hear of can be found, and some may grab your heart if you are insiders or not. As entertainingly aggressive or wickedly powerful as they name, the beam of lasers in highlasers.com will attempt the impossible missions IV that you?rather than John Woo or Tom Cruise, pictured in daring dreams for yourself.

What do you plan to use it for? Use laser pointers for stargazing, presentations, pointing out constellations, teasing cats or dogs, making red lights dance on the ceiling at a concert, scorching paper, melting plastic and cutting tapes, lighting match or even a cigarette, self-protection or self-abuse?

Nothing else?

No. Green laser pointers, at least highlasers, are not born just for those naive applications. It wants more from you except your purchasing action.

Why not use it to scare and disorient the enemy in the war against terrorism in Iraq? Why not penetrate bin Laden into ashes with high-end lasers when meeting him?Why not burn Saddam with destructive lasers rather than hang him? There are no people who have been arrested by FBA for pointing them at planes or people or planets above them. Why not…? Kidding you? but are you afraid?

Highlasers.com never means to make you a trouble-maker with lasers, and strongly warns you to wear eye protection at all times when the laser you’re holding are too powerful, esp. some lasers in highlaser.com.

But if you want to be a “professional” laser user, please don’t limit your imagination to the medical, astronomical, or military uses claimed by the Highlasers.com. Use its pointers to be professional in your own ways. May it’s true that it would bring you great fun if you have little children, cats or dogs in your home. But it would also bring great pleasure to the elders. You’ll find how to make it useful in your own ways, to make it not only an adornment to your nothing-remarkable life, but also a recommendable gift to your loved ones.

Highlasers.com despises those who find lasers no use at all for them if they dare to buy one. Truly, laser could trigger one’s reserved imagination before he or she finds it too amazing to put aside. But discretion is strongly advised for those who are extremely careless, venturesome or evil inside, though the laser has no moral implications itself. But be aware that it’s not just a toy.

You can’t boost that lasers are becoming an integral part of our daily lives, but some young people really take it more than an integral part of their lives since they own one. It’s never a dingus that can be owned by anybody.

Any way, you’ll start loving this little thing.

Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 03:27 AM

Holy shit, your a douchebag
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 06:41 AM

First spam I can remember seeing here.

In another story, Sydney residents love shining green lasers at jets while they try to land at Sydney Airport. Lasers are now almost completely banned from the country. Also people have been charged with terror-related cases for shining lasers at said jets.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 06:45 AM

What was this translated from Japanese, "it wants more from you except your purchasing action". This thing reads like a Mr. Sparkle commercial. Take your most honourable laser and shove it straight up your ass, then fuck off.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 07:14 AM

Man, that was fun to read! At least if spam does get posted here, make it in broken english like this! A+!!!!11111111

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 09:54 AM

you gotta REALLY want to spam people to post here.
this is not automated - a person actually registered, then created the post themselves.
amazing.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 10:07 AM

i bet it would drive my cat nuts........
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 10:13 AM

I had a little red one and my dog would run the entire yard chasing it. Even try and climb the fence to get it.

IN other news the Clevo Police arrested 2 people who were shining lasers at airplanes at Clevo Hopkins Airport last week. They actually go them. They are supposedly going to be charged with terrorism among other things.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 10:35 AM

I thought it said green lantern laser,
how cool would that be...
a laser ring that would fuck shit up...
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 10:54 AM

Spammers can all take a long hard suck on me arse.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 10:54 AM

that would be pretty fuckin cool actually
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 11:30 AM

wait.
what would be fuckin cool, juan?
taking a long hard suck on discipline's arse?!

what the?!?! :P

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 11:45 AM

hahahaha

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
wait.

I wouldn't get near his canadian arse!
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-18-2008 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
you gotta REALLY want to spam people to post here.
this is not automated - a person actually registered, then created the post themselves.
amazing.

He even went as far as to put the link in the WWW button AND his signature. This guy was dedicated. He found the right audience... What do you think of when asked this question. "What do ALL aging hardcore / punk fans NEED in their life?" If you awnsered Laser Pointers, you are correct!

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 6-19-2008 at 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
wait.

I was disturbed too. Me arse ain't pretty.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-19-2008 at 06:39 AM

I still find the word "arse" funny at 33
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 6-19-2008 at 06:45 AM

i still wanna see these green lantern laser rings...........

Dan

Mood: Resist Control

[*] posted on 6-19-2008 at 09:54 AM

Go To Top