Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The Stupid shit that i do when i get fucked up
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 4-8-2005 at 01:26 AM
The Stupid shit that i do when i get fucked up

Wednesday nights are band camp (practice). Actually its more like everybody shows up for practice around 7 or 8 and we drink until 930-10... then the guys play a few songs.. then stop and drink some more.

Anyway.. i was fucking RIPPED last night. i started calling people around 1 or 2 in the morning and if they didn't answer there phones i was either singing or just saying some ate up shit into there answering machines.

I almost called you last nite tire iron..hahaha, im glad i didn't.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 4-8-2005 at 01:43 AM

You really should have, that woulda cracked me up.

Veritas odium parit
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

[*] posted on 4-8-2005 at 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
You really should have, that woulda cracked me up.

Hahaha.. nah dude you dont need that shit.
It's a good thing i dont know anyone elses number on here

Actually thats one way i can tell how fucked up i was the night before... see how may of them will answer there phones or even talk to me at all the next day

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 4-8-2005 at 01:56 AM

No really, I just got around to givin' the nutty broad the brush off yesterday, so the entertainment woulda been great.

Veritas odium parit
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

[*] posted on 4-8-2005 at 04:15 PM

Got rid of the crazy broad eh? Make sure you fill everyone in on this.

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

[*] posted on 4-10-2005 at 10:29 PM

Awright, you wanted an update? Well, just for you, dollybird, just for you, here it is. I had actually been putting off doing this for a while for a couple of reasons. Mainly it was because every time I decided it was a good day to go over and tell her I'd had enough, her "gettin' dumped radar" would kick in and she'd call me up with some sob story about how the world was too horrible for her and how she wanted to die and shit like that, so I couldn't do it without being even more of an asshole than I already am. The other thing keeping me from dumping her when she wasn't guilting me into sticking around makes me feel like even more of a jerk. Basically I was just enjoying how frequently she liked to wrap her mouth around my dick. Anyway, she called me up on Wednesday and told me she really had been meaning to talk to me in person, but she didn't wanna do it at work and she didn't wanna wait any longer. She wanted to tell me how much she liked me and that she really wanted to get more serious with me, but she thought I was giving her some mixed messages. Perfect opening for me, so I told her that my feelings hadn't changed and that I still wasn't looking for anything serious. I then told her that I couldn't see anything developing between us at all and that we'd be better off just stopping what we were doing. It worked really well and I think she came away feeling like it was her idea. I've gone from having her call me anywhere from one to three times a day (even after working with me during the day) to just seeing her at work and not having to hear anymore stuff about how terrible her life is, I'm feeling pretty good now. Maybe that makes me a jerk, but since I already was one, who cares?

Veritas odium parit

Go To Top