Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Texan Kills Burglars, No Charges Laid
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 09:53 AM

Come in my house uninvited and you are gonna' get fucked up, period. I wouldn't shoot you, but I got a hatchet. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, ie. the blunt end first. As far as shooting someone, I'm not really down with that, but we don't really have the problems with gun violence you guys face in the states. Load up a shotgun with rock salt, its non- lethal and it dissolves in the skin, its like wounding someone and rubbing salt in said wound all at the same time.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Skinny P

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 10:18 AM

I have to point out that if there were kids in my house my reaction would be more severe.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
- that if someone breaks into your house, you should have the right to defend your family and property however possible. regardless of whether their intention is to rob, kidnap, assault, or kill and regardless if they're armed or not; they initiated the scenario by entering your home, you should be able to defend yourself without fear of repercussion.

- defending a neighbor's property - while all well and good in theory (who doesn't want to back their homies?) - is best left to law enforcement. you have no idea what you're up against and you are not in immediate physical danger - why put yourself in a position where you are? get a good description and call 911. if they come for you, then shoot 'em.

- joe horn knew the specific details of the Texas law and as witnessed by his 911 call (listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7jqLie6-Y0 ) fully intended to shoot those people as soon as he was within legal bounds to do so. he wasn't in danger. they weren't coming after him. at best, they were walking across his yard. but the law says you can defend your property, so he waited until they were on his property and he went outside and shot them.

I agree on all 3 points. If someone comes into my house with my kids sleeping or whatever, I'm gonna grab whatever I can and smash some heads. I'd never shoot nor would I keep a gun in the house though, ever.

And spot on point 2 and 3 as well. Let the cops sort it out, especially if they're already right there! Dude just wanted an excuse to blast some dudes away and made every plead to the 911 operator to get permission to pull the trigger. when he didn't get it, he said fuck it and went out anyways.

The guy was in no danger, so any stories or comments about robbers coming at him is a load of shit, if he stayed in his house like he was told he would have never felt threatened.

bombidol's post following this one was good also, cbf'd quoting more though

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 01:11 PM

gav, mm - please take it easy.

skinnyp - welcome.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gav
Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha

Go let your heart bleed somewhere else you fucking faggot. You want to break the law and steal from people who work hard and provide for their families then you deserve to be killed.

Piss off you fucking cunt.

By the way do you have any idea what the word ironic means?

MM.

Don't need to get angry just because you don't understand.

call me a faggot, nice. So just because I don't think you should be allowed to kill people makes me Gay. Very clever.

But seriously.

Are people arguing that for anyone suspected of breaking and entering into someones home, the sentence is death with no trial?

What about other crimes, like Heroin dealers? These guys provide drugs that a lot of kids end up fucking up their lives on. Death sentence to these people with no trial too.

Or how about someone who stole a car or truck?

What about someone dealing weed?

Or someone just posessing weed.

or some kid who steals a can of coke.

no one is talking about someone who is "suspected" of breaking into someones home.
we are saying if you catch someone in your home.
there is no suspectiing when you actually catch someone.

and what trial?
whats the guy gonna say if you catch him in your home that could possibly justify it?
"oh sorry, im just passing through on my way home"

come on man

you come at the king....you best not miss
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
Quote:
Originally posted by gav
But seriously.

Are people arguing that for anyone suspected of breaking and entering into someones home, the sentence is death with no trial?

What about other crimes, like Heroin dealers? These guys provide drugs that a lot of kids end up fucking up their lives on. Death sentence to these people with no trial too.

Or how about someone who stole a car or truck?

What about someone dealing weed?

Or someone just posessing weed.

or some kid who steals a can of coke.

no one is talking about someone who is "suspected" of breaking into someones home.
we are saying if you catch someone in your home.
there is no suspectiing when you actually catch someone.

and what trial?
whats the guy gonna say if you catch him in your home that could possibly justify it?
"oh sorry, im just passing through on my way home"

come on man

i get gav's point - who's to say when you can and can't play the role of judge and jury? if you're gonna shoot someone in your home, why not shoot every suspected criminal you see. i understand the argument.

but i think the degree to which one is in the right to defend one's self is dependent on the immediate physical threat.

am i gonna lead pipe every drug dealer i see? no.
but if i'm assaulted while walking down the street, will i defend myself? absolutely (within reason)
similarly, if someone is in my home, i would call 911, then prepare to defend my family.

i don't know if this is still the case (and this may be what the castle laws are meant to address), but it used to be that even if someone did break into your house, and you confronted them, you couldn't defend yourself if they attempted to flee. in other words, if you shoot someone in the back, the argument can be made that the criminal was attempting to leave, thus eliminating the immediate physical threat, so you had no right to shoot. shooting in self defense was tied to the immediate physical threat.

it's kinda like what discipline was saying about not being able to shoot someone in your house who only had a knife. but this is where i start to disagree. if you're awoken in the middle of the night by the sounds of someone in your house, ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE SAFETY OF YOUR KIDS. you're not assessing the criminal's arsenal and choosing the most fair and legally protected weapon with which to respond! you are protecting your family from a very immediate threat, period.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 02:11 PM

bottom line is this..........

someone is in your house.
is anyone going to sit them down and question their intentions?
"excuse me sir, what are your intentions coming into my home uninvited?:
fuck all that.

if someone is in your home, its a threat.
and its a threat that i will do everything and anything in my ability to end as soon as possible.

there is no assumtion of guilt in these cases.
its proven guilt in and of the fact that they are in your home in the first place

you come at the king....you best not miss
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 02:19 PM

KIll Kill Kill
Skinny P

[*] posted on 7-4-2008 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

skinnyp - welcome.

Cheers man.
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 7-5-2008 at 05:03 PM

If you decide to break into an occupied house then all bets are off. Judge an Jury? My house, my rules. But sure send em to court. Look at the 17 violent priors duechebag had that killed our Sgt. When judges will actually start doing their jobs then fine I'll just beat the balls off of the guy an send him to trial. But that's not gona happen so break in here if you like. An whoever said something about wounding someone.....sorry but it doesn't work like TV. No matter how good of a shot you are, stress, adrenaline etc. Your putting yourself in more danger trying to wound them. Remember the video on COPS of the guy that robbed the barbershop in Philly? The owner "wounded" him in the chest an back 3 or 4 times an that dude never stopped fighting.

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-5-2008 at 10:05 PM

BReaking into a house is NOT the same as stealing a can of coke on a shelf at a supermarket. Or some herione dealer or user. They are not posing a threat to anyone but themselves. I perosn breaking into a house is a threat to the safety of the occupants and must be stopped.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-6-2008 at 12:39 AM

But these two dudes robbed an EMPTY house and were leaving when they got shot. Hardly threatening to anyone.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 7-6-2008 at 12:49 AM

Sorry man, if my neighbor is out of town and motherfuckers are breaking into his house right in front of me, I'm threatened. That means my house is next or at the very least that I'm a problem to them since I'm a witness to their blatant criminal behavior. There's no way that doesn't put me in a bad spot either way and scumbags like that should be dealt with immediately.

Veritas odium parit
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top