Printable Version  
Author: Subject: a story from the weekend
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-14-2008 at 05:22 PM
a story from the weekend

2 couples come in the shop.
they are mid to late 30s i'd say.
total cheery hill n.j. types(quinn knows what i mean)
total square "professional" types having a day in the big city seeing how the "niggers and freaks live"
or sumthin like that

anyway, they look around for a while and notice that brian is tattooing a girl downstairs.
the shop is 3 floors.
the ground floor and upstairs is all flash and whatnot.
downstairs is where the tattooing takes place.
its a wide open area.
the girl getting tattooed is a tall blonde, pretty, all that jazz.
she is getting something on her stomach.
she was wearing a dress so she had to pull it up in order to get the tattoo.
we dont think twice about these type of situations as they happen all the time through out the day and it really dosent faze any of us.
the girl was naked or anything.
she looked like she was on the beach..........

anyway, dude one notices the girl getting tattooed.
he calls his friend over.
the 2 of them bend down on the steps and say shit like "man, id fuck the shit outta that one.....blah blah blah"

anyone who knows me knows that i HATE that kind of shit.
i cant stand when dudes do that crap.
cant stand it!
"oh i'd fuck the shit outta her!!"
no you wouldnt you douchebag.
for one, she wouldn't even look at you and for two, you couldn't get laid if you paid for it.
anyway..........

i say to dudes "yo man, that's enough"
they get up and look around again.

i then overhear dude one say to his wife"blah blah that dude on the steps keeps stairing at me cuz he didnt like me lookin at that girl....fuck him....blah blah"

so i say "hey man, you have a question?"
he says "no, why?"
i say " well you seem to have something to say.....why dont you say it to me insted of her?"
the wife says "no no no, i was just talking about getting a tattoo"
i ignore her and say "i'm waiting"
he says "blah blah you're the one with the problem"
i say "maybe you better leave before this goes any longer"
he says "why? cuz you're a tough guy with tattoos?"
i say "are you serious dude? do you really wanna do this? i dont think you do so have a nice day. bye."
he says "yeah, i'd love to leave. i wouldnt wanna have to swing you around this shop by your beard"
this actually made me laugh cuz i really thought it was a funny line he said
i say while smiling "bye dude, leave before you cant pal"
he split.

i laughed it off most of the day.
i got home that night and beat myself up for not stomping thjis dude.
i tend to do that to myself sometimes.
even though i know i did the right thing, there's that part of me that wishes i smashed this guy.
that part of me got the best of me that night and i was miserable about it for a while.

im over it now.
i know i would have ruined this dude if it went that far.
i just honestly dont want that sort of thing to happen in my life anymore unless i have no choice.

there's my story

you come at the king....you best not miss
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 7-14-2008 at 05:39 PM

Great story. I tear myself up over those things too, but it's nice to realize I have the choice and can do what's right instead of just demolishing someone. As good as it would feel to teach scumbags like that a lesson that they obviously need to learn, the only thing we'd get after those brief moments of satisfaction is a trip to county and more legal bullshit to fuck up life.

Veritas odium parit
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-14-2008 at 05:47 PM

right man,
my boy tony who works at the shop just got done with all this legal bullshit for smacking some dude who started a fight with him!
this was almost 2 years ago.
that shit is the last thing i need.

most of the time im so happy that i decided early on in life that i would never have a "real" job.
when shit like this happens, i second guess that.
but so it goes i guess.
these type of jobs and situations are my lot in life i suppose.
i did make the choice to go this way.
and im glad 90% of the time.
but that 10% of the time can fuck me up for a couple of days.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-14-2008 at 05:53 PM

total cherry hill n.j. types..............yeah do I ever know these types. overgrown frat boy types. living "on the fringe" cruisin south street for the day stoppin in tattooed moms for a PBR in a can to see how the freaks hang. ya know, i deal with far too any of these types daily and i wanna cut them to see if they actually bleed.
that kind of behavior pisses me off too.
but really, you could have busted this clown up and all, but it wouldn't be worth it when the dick bag comes back with his lawyers wanting to sue the shop and you, or bringing the cops by and shit. in these situations it is a good thing you have your quick wit and rational thinking.
I'm sure you'll miss them.
Geoff, are you going to that spoken word thing?
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-14-2008 at 05:57 PM

im not sure yet.
im already takin this sat off to do shit in the house and i think rennie might come by to watch that affliction ppv.
once the 26th rolls around, i might not give a shit about work anymore since its my last few weeks anyway so i may drag my ass over there.
i dread the thought of olde city though, but im sure it will be worth it

Barnesey

[*] posted on 7-14-2008 at 06:58 PM

My buddy is locked up until 2012 for socking a guy in a restaurant for barreling into his pregnant wife and then talking shit. It's almost 99% that some yuppie prick is going to press charges on you. Shit isn't even worth it anymore. Another friend of mine got locked up recently for punching a guy and about 30 g's of restitution.

Live Fast Die Young
Push It To The Limit \'Til The Coffin Calls
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-14-2008 at 09:19 PM

I love Geoff's stories from work!

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 7-15-2008 at 03:30 AM

You did the right thing. I find it more satisfying by not getting into a physical situation. Instead I say my piece and walk away with a grin on my face because inside I know I would win. Something as simple as a grin to the other person will leave a bruise on his ego much longer then a bruise on his face.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-15-2008 at 06:01 AM

i think i've said this to you before...

look around. you see that lovely wife of yours? those three tremendous children? good. remember their faces every time something this happens and remind yourself that you would do anything for them - including NOT smacking someone in the mouth, no matter how much s/he deserves it.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-15-2008 at 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barnesey
My buddy is locked up until 2012 for socking a guy in a restaurant for barreling into his pregnant wife and then talking shit. It's almost 99% that some yuppie prick is going to press charges on you. Shit isn't even worth it anymore. Another friend of mine got locked up recently for punching a guy and about 30 g's of restitution.

this shit blows my mind. did these guys have records? this is EXACTLY why i work so hard to stay calm. hell, i moved to the country just to minimize the number of daily run-ins i had with agitators. someone starts talking shit over something completely useless, my heart starts racing, and i think, 'one smack to the mouth and this is over.' but it's not worth it. jail, lawsuits, the pointy side of a poker. everybody thinks their a tough guy, just like me. ;) too much GTA and MMA, i tell ya.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Barnesey

[*] posted on 7-15-2008 at 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Quote:
Originally posted by Barnesey

this shit blows my mind. did these guys have records? this is EXACTLY why i work so hard to stay calm. hell, i moved to the country just to minimize the number of daily run-ins i had with agitators. someone starts talking shit over something completely useless, my heart starts racing, and i think, 'one smack to the mouth and this is over.' but it's not worth it. jail, lawsuits, the pointy side of a poker. everybody thinks their a tough guy, just like me. ;) too much GTA and MMA, i tell ya.

Yeah, the first one was locked up before (basically because he didn't rat) but has kept his nose clean since he got out (over 10 years ago). Had his 3rd kid on the way and buying his 2nd house (not cheap in San Diego) when all this bullshit went down. He lost all that over this situation.The other guy had some run ins as a juvenile but nothing major. Both guys are some of the most solid mofos I know and are never one to pick on or bully people but more of the "I don't look for trouble but I won't hide, I'll jump on you if you don't step aside" types.

Live Fast Die Young
Push It To The Limit \'Til The Coffin Calls
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-15-2008 at 01:32 PM

that's why........they call them one of the boys

LordActionWood

[*] posted on 7-15-2008 at 02:24 PM

dude you did the right thing.....I am basiclly built like a slamander and am not a fighter....but I get pissed at agitators just like everyone else... had a similiar situation about 3 weekends ago...except it was in the middle of the street, in stopped traffic and the agitators were wearing motorcylce helmets. My friend who was riding shotgun almost had me convinced to start brawling but decided against it.....afterwards...we were dying laughing and glad we didn't do shit....i love the funny shit that people yell back and forth to each other.

glad you didn't get in trouble....i thought i was going to be reading about a hammer incident
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-15-2008 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i think i've said this to you before...

look around. you see that lovely wife of yours? those three tremendous children? good. remember their faces every time something this happens and remind yourself that you would do anything for them - including NOT smacking someone in the mouth, no matter how much s/he deserves it.

you're right as always brother

Go To Top