Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Fox: Jackson used N-word in crude off-air remarks
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 08:15 PM
Fox: Jackson used N-word in crude off-air remarks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080716/ap_on_re_us/jackson_n_wo...

THis shit is so fucking typical.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 08:27 PM

nigga please
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
nigga please

^^^^^ aaaAAAAAAWWWWW SHIT I KNOW YO NIGGA ASS JUST DID'N GO THEYa!

:singing:

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 09:09 PM

"that's our word not your's whitey"
xChino_Martinezx

Mood: not waving, drowning

[*] posted on 7-16-2008 at 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
nigga please

hahaha, nowadays, the media is way to sensitive with racism and that's bullshit most of the time, I bet Jackson said something like "that nigger can suck my dick because he's a fuckin' asshole piece of shitty cunt sluttier than a tramp stamp" and all they ever noticed and cared for was the word nigger because they can make a big deal out of it... they're both black, if he said nigger trying to ofend Obama, then he's not racist, he's just stupid as fuck, he's a prick, let it go, but dont make a big deal out of it like if he was wearing a kkk dress, an svastika and threating to harm people of any race...

and I'm a mix of black, italian, spanish, french, peruvian and panamanian native and my girlfriend says I look a lilttle bit kinda hindu, so I'm well spiced and really fucking tasty and hope people who have problem with others because of their race, creed or whatever burn in hell, but the media gotta stop making big deal out of shit like this because when it really happens something that is racist and harms someone, it won't matter to anyone because it won't have any credibility...

to close my statement, I would like to say that Jackson being racist and calling Obama a nigger is just as dumb as this:

and he should watch who he's messing with because:

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 08:20 AM

No one believes Jackson is being racisit for using the word against Obama. What is fucking rediculous and annoying is that in America it is free and accepted to allow anyone minority free expression and the majority is expected to dance around certain words or feelings. I may want to to call Obama the same very thing Jackson called him, but if I say it, I am racsist. If Jackson says it he is expressing himself. All throughout my lifetime of 31 years it has been this way. It's time we get over this double standard. It's bullshit and weak.

Only in America a morning radio talkshow host gets fired and boycotted by Jesse Jackson and his coalition for using the phrase "nappyheaded hoes". Then Jackson uses no, no word. They fired the Imus in the morning and Jackson goes on a week vacation to escape the media. It's fucking bullshit.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 09:32 AM

Jessee Jackson would be an asshole if he was plaid.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 03:14 PM

If Jackson was white his name would be Rush. Problems with no solutions. They're all just shitstirrers, which reminds me, I haven't listened to Peter and The Testube Babies in ages.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
skullfuck

Mood: ystbc%asrs!!!

[*] posted on 7-17-2008 at 04:49 PM

niggers

Go To Top