Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: 18 year old beheaded on Greyhound bus.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars
two sides to every story....could have been a hit, some vigilante justice; maybe the guy that got killed raped someone's child. would it still be fucked up if he deserved it? c'mon, who hasn't at least thought about cutting off someone's head?

^^^^^^^^ Dude, ya if it were some mafia type whatever who did terrible things himself. Sure, we would all agree to some extent it was what was coming. However, Capone or whoever would not have done that and stayed around to get arrested. Also, that is one stupid fucking douchebag of a hitman to not be able to escape the bus after he did his "hit". Come on man, be serious. Not one of us know what caused it, but things point to him being just a fucked up person and this dude was just sleeping.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
SS76
Posting Freak

Mood: RAMALLAH

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 04:57 PM

yeah, probably just a wackjob, but fucking with someone's kids could drive a man to do that.

Silence is golden but violence is platinum.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shootingscars
yeah, probably just a wackjob, but fucking with someone's kids could drive a man to do that.

^^^^^ I will totally agree with that one.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 06:21 PM

This hasn't touched Australian news this morning at all, I watched 2 channels but nothing yet. Kinda disappointing, this shit should make headlines globally today.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
DeathByForce

Mood: H2O

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 06:24 PM

Yeah, this is brutal. I've been following this all morning. I am taking the Greyhound from Edmonton thru Winnipeg next week. Fuuuck.

\"rap isn\'t music\" - mozart
mikeoffbase

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 06:41 PM

And no one on the bus tried to stop the guy from stabbing the other guy?

Disgraceful and very sad.

The victim may have very well lived had some poeple on the bus ganged up on the attacker.
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeoffbase

The victim may have very well lived had some poeple on the bus ganged up on the attacker.

agreed
it bothers me when shit like this happens and no one steps up

you come at the king....you best not miss
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 07:55 PM

I wanna know what music this kid was listening to and if that's what set the dude off.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-31-2008 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gavin
Quote:

agreed

That's the result of a society where it's all about looking after #1 first and foremost. You can't expect people to step up, even in supposedly egalitarian Canada. No one's going to put their life on the line to save anyone in a situation like that. Besides, most of the folks that ride Greyhound are usually already scraping the bottom of the barrel humanity wise(I've ridden).

It's a scary world we live in and it's only getting scarier. All types of shit. Fucked up depraved people, morally bankrupt folks everywhere willing to do anything to get themselves ahead, warmongering world leaders who are convinced that their warmongering ways are doing what's best and right, and all the while as a species we are jumping headlong into environmental disaster and there're plenty of world leaders in total denial about it let alone individuals. I think the vast majority of us(humanity) are going to be dead in a few hundred years.

DeathByForce

Mood: H2O

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 12:45 AM

What's been said is that the guy stabbed the kid in the neck. Yeah.. he wasn't going to live.

Honestly, I can respect your guys incentive but given the situation, I'd have bolted off the bus too. Especially since it was the middle of the night. I'd not be willing to risk my personal safety over something like that. They did go back into the bus, in a group, by then the man was seen holding head in one hand and knife in the other. That's horror movie shit and will probably hunt those people.

You can say they should've helped but whatever. They acted on instinct.

\"rap isn\'t music\" - mozart
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gavin
Quote:

agreed

^^^^^^^ everytime I see an interview with those people I think the same fucking thing. Its like that guy may have been thinking someone must help him, but never did. That is just fucking sad.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByForce
What's been said is that the guy stabbed the kid in the neck. Yeah.. he wasn't going to live.

Honestly, I can respect your guys incentive but given the situation, I'd have bolted off the bus too. Especially since it was the middle of the night. I'd not be willing to risk my personal safety over something like that. They did go back into the bus, in a group, by then the man was seen holding head in one hand and knife in the other. That's horror movie shit and will probably hunt those people.

You can say they should've helped but whatever. They acted on instinct.

^^^^^^^^ I agree with this as wel. The fact is no one should ever be put in that position ever. THis si why we have no clear view. I hate this situation and the fact that it even happened.

jonnynewbreed
Posting Freak

Mood: Quite nice actually.

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 06:16 AM

Blood sprayed up to 10 feet while this guy was stabbing this other dude. I think it's safe to say that this poor fella was beyond repair the second everyone realised what was happening and the self preservation kicked in.

They did go back onto the bus after all the passengers were off and the crazy guy was sawing buddys head off and gutting his body. Fists are one thing but a Rambo Knife is another.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 07:08 AM

There's no chance anyone had to save this kid, seriously. Before anyone know wtf was happening, he would have been beyond help.

None of the 3 major networks mentioned this during the 6:00 news tonight, just SBS did (sorta like a PBS station). I didn't watch the government owned ABC news but I doubt they would have showed it. Nobody knew about this all day except everyone I sent the links to.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 02:30 PM

This is the MYPSPACE of the guy that was murdered.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewpro...

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 02:37 PM

poor guy. Just seemed like an easy going kid trying to have fun with his life.

MM.
mikeoffbase

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 05:53 PM

Sorry, you don't walk away from a situation like that. They went back on the bus but the guys head was already chopped off? How long do you suppose it takes to chop off someones head with a knife? A LONG time. What if the guy decided to come after someone else? Would everyone run away again?

Sorry, this is b.s. Someone should have done something.

Unfortunatly, I've witnessed someone being stabbed with a 6" blade up close and personal. Walking away wasn't an option. What the hell was the matter with these people?
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 07:39 PM

more information of the monsters court appearance

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080801/ap_on_re_ca/canada_bus_s...

Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 07:57 PM

This really isn't all that shocking.

And talk is cheap, until you are in that situation you don't know how the fuck you're going to react.

The last time I heard of a civilian hero was when the guy jumped on EL/Subway tracks to save someone who fell down from a seizure and that is A LOT different than a nutcase stabbing someone in the neck for no good reason.

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-1-2008 at 10:35 PM

Quote:
Sorry, you don't walk away from a situation like that. They went back on the bus but the guys head was already chopped off? How long do you suppose it takes to chop off someones head with a knife? A LONG time. What if the guy decided to come after someone else? Would everyone run away again?

Sorry, this is b.s. Someone should have done something.

Unfortunatly, I've witnessed someone being stabbed with a 6" blade up close and personal. Walking away wasn't an option. What the hell was the matter with these people?

You've got no clue.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-2-2008 at 06:02 PM

IF he was going after more people then absolutely you must stop him, but the victim had no chance unless there reaction was attack the killer right off the bat. However, wha tare the chacnes of that when your sleeping and woken up by that attack.

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 8-2-2008 at 10:46 PM

barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 8-3-2008 at 03:09 PM

There are three things I don't do in public; shit, sleep, and drop my guard.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-3-2008 at 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barc0debaby
There are three things I don't do in public; shit, sleep, and drop my guard.

^^^^^^^^ this is commendable. ;)

Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 8-5-2008 at 03:11 PM

" Aug 05, 2008 02:56 PM
THE CANADIAN PRESS

PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE, Man. – A man accused of stabbing and beheading a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation after pleading in court for someone to kill him.

Vince Weiguang Li, 40, is charged with second-degree murder in the death last Wednesday of Tim McLean.

Li stared at the ground and wouldn’t speak during much of today’s court appearance.

Court heard how, since his arrest, Li has refused to speak with justice officials and a legal aid lawyer assigned to his case.

When a judge asked him if he wanted a lawyer, Li shook his head no and then quietly said “please kill me.”

Li’s remark was heard by reporters and confirmed by court clerks but was not acknowledged by the judge. He is due back in court Sept. 8.

Witnesses have said that a passenger stabbed then beheaded McLean in an apparently unprovoked attack that has generated headlines around the world.

Li, a former newspaper delivery man from Edmonton who recently immigrated to Canada from China, has not entered a plea on the charge. "

Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top