Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: my fucking back pain
DAN SMASH
Unregistered

sad.gif posted on 9-17-2004 at 06:33 PM
my fucking back pain

i got out of bed on wednesday this week, my lower back spasmed and i was in fucking agony, couldnt move, couldnt even put my boots on to go to work.
and to top it all, the doctor gave me some of the fucking tablets that a fucking horse would have trouble swallowing,
they make you drowsy so no beer and no driving.
and on top of that ive got three bands booked to play a show tomorrow and i gotta pick a fucking p.a up!

bollocks,shit,fuck,cunt,piss,wank bastard back pain.

and as for my doctor, if you are reading this (unlikely) you bearded four eyed fuckwit, you wouldnt have looked out of place working at auschwitz you sadistic cocksucking,motherfucking, kiddy fiddling hermaphrodite.

fuck, i hate having a bad back. :(

DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 9-17-2004 at 06:35 PM

oh, and wednesday was my fucking birthday too!
aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 9-17-2004 at 09:25 PM

I'm suffering the back pain too, it's left over from a bad wreck I was in almost two years ago now. I went to the chiropractor for months and it was great up until a couple of weeks ago, now it drives me nuts on a constant basis and I get to move next week! By myself, about 18 hours of driving and when I get there I'll be unloading everything on my own too, I can't wait.....

Happy Birthday, by the way.
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 9-20-2004 at 02:26 PM

I understand buddy. I've been off work for over 6 months now since I fucked up my back and neck. I'm in constant pain and I'm bored out of my fuckin mind.

DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 9-21-2004 at 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
I'm suffering the back pain too, it's left over from a bad wreck I was in almost two years ago now. I went to the chiropractor for months and it was great up until a couple of weeks ago, now it drives me nuts on a constant basis and I get to move next week! By myself, about 18 hours of driving and when I get there I'll be unloading everything on my own too, I can't wait.....

Happy Birthday, by the way.

thanks dude,
still off work, 2 trips to the doctor and 2 to the chiro, more of the same on thursday. yipee!

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-18-2004 at 06:03 PM

I insulated my attic of my house all weekend and my back is so fucking tight. I heard people describe this feeling but damn it sucks. I have had real backpain int he past but this sucks.
DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-19-2004 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I insulated my attic of my house all weekend and my back is so fucking tight. I heard people describe this feeling but damn it sucks. I have had real backpain int he past but this sucks.

dude, i hope it gets better.
i just got my x-rays back at the doctors yesterday,
and he thinks i got early signs of arthritis in my right hip.
now that fucking sucks big time!!

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-19-2004 at 02:58 PM

3 things when it comes to your body and pain.

1. Back pain can and will make even the simpliest thing hard to do.

2. Neck pain pulled muscle etc. can put even the toughest mutha down.

3. A simple papercut. That shit hurts like a bitch.

I got these pain relievers from my doctor last year when I had serious back pain. It went all the way down into my left leg. It hurt so fucking bad. It's called BEXTRA 10 mg. I took 2 last night when I got home. I woke up today and hardly any pain. It works wonders. My doctor said it was primarily used for arthitis pain. All I can say is they work great. Ask your doc about them. I attest they worked for me last year and worked great again last night. Good luck and I feel your pain.
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 10-19-2004 at 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
3 things when it comes to your body and pain.

1. Back pain can and will make even the simpliest thing hard to do.

2. Neck pain pulled muscle etc. can put even the toughest mutha down.

3. A simple papercut. That shit hurts like a bitch.

I got these pain relievers from my doctor last year when I had serious back pain. It went all the way down into my left leg. It hurt so fucking bad. It's called BEXTRA 10 mg. I took 2 last night when I got home. I woke up today and hardly any pain. It works wonders. My doctor said it was primarily used for arthitis pain. All I can say is they work great. Ask your doc about them. I attest they worked for me last year and worked great again last night. Good luck and I feel your pain.

Glad it works for you. I hurt by back and neck in Feb. and I've been off work since then. I take 20mg of Bextra everyday along with 2 different muscle relaxants and all those together don't do shit for me. My Dr. said bextra is an anti-inflammatory rather then a painkiller.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-19-2004 at 08:20 PM

your right about that. I stand corrected. thats why when you take this you dont' get high or anything. the doc gave me 20 mg to take for the original back pain but then gave me a shitload of bextra 10mg for the future. Good luck with what you have going on. It's rough. Do as the doc says. You'll get through it.
DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-20-2004 at 07:07 AM

50mg voltarol anti inflammatorys and 750mg robaxin muscle relaxants.

the robaxin seem to do the trick but knock fuck out of you if you have a beer. i guess thats why it says "avoid alcoholic drink" on the label. i must pay more attention!! :)

thanks guys, hope you get well.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-27-2005 at 01:48 PM

HEY.

Did you hear that BEXTRA is pulled of the market because of heart attakcs , bloodclots and shit???

I guess it's a serious issue just thought you should know.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-27-2005 at 03:39 PM

Yeah I heard about. My doctor called me to tell me to stop taking it. I've only been taking it every single day for the last 10 months. Fucking shit.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 4-27-2005 at 04:06 PM

Happy Birthday you old fuck...
Ive had those days..
Feels good dont it!
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 05:07 PM

back pain fuckin blows. i had some degenerated disk shit or whatever the chiro's x rays showed. i was going to the chiro for a year straight , and then my insurance provider changed so the rates out of my pocket doubled. but at that point i think he was hardly making a difference. a good mattress defenitley helps..if the thing is caved in and limp, it isnt good for your back. luckily the job i have now is 50% less physical than what i was doing before, but now im getting lazy and growing quite the homer simpson ( or worse, Paul Bearer) gut....have any of you ever seen the episode of the simpsons when homer became a chiropractor? it was funny because allot of the jokes were true , like the whole 3 times a week for the rest of your life schtick...vicodin and alcohol helps too.....

Go To Top