Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: My Doorbell Rang at 3:10 AM sunday morning- Thank God I have a dog
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 8-19-2008 at 03:34 PM

If he wanted help he would have welcomed the COPS being called bro. No matter his past record. He was looking to jack someone. I aint saying I know, but logically speaking, any sane person would not do what he expected.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-19-2008 at 06:06 PM

clevo is right, if he truly needed help, he would have welcomed the cop's arrival.

good points, godabandonedme. in situations like that, it's easy to forget the flipside of the coin.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-19-2008 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme
Glad to hear you and your family are ok. As a Police Officer please don't think that I'm trying to be pretensious(sic?) but really, seeing all the shit I have, and maybe I'm a little paranoid, don't even answer the door unless you are armed and WILLING. No matter what you hear, the cops will be there in time if you explain to the call taker that you are in fear for yourself or your family's life. I beleive whole-heartedly in using your dog to try an intimidate some shitbag, but everyone beware: Liability and Liberals don't mix! Imagine for a moment:::::: Dude keeps pressing it and grabs the door, you let rover loose an he tears him up. Good job Rover (seriously). Now the cops show up an technically this guy really didn't commit any crime, now your gona get jammed up possibly legally for assualt, assualt with a deadly weapon (you used the dirty dirty word pit bull!) Don't think it's so far fetched. And if your not jammed up legally, how about civilaly?

"I was just looking for some help an this asshole sicked a huge PIT BULL on me!!!!, I deserve a million dollars!"

Seriously, this is a fucked up world. Criminals like this do the scams they do because they work either way. I've seen it a thousand times. Be fucking carefull. Open the door, tell them to fuck off or have a nice night an call the cops. I've been sued numerous times for eroneous bullshit but the city always pays cause it's actually less expensive then to deal with arbitration. But that's expected doing what we do. Matter of fact I have a FEDERAL suit coming up in Sept., and if I told you the story you'd be appalled as taxpayers. Be carefull.

I back this 110%
you need to be on here more often.
a side note, for one reason or another I now have an aluminum bat within arms reach of the door for one reason or another.
there's been creeps about here too lately.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-19-2008 at 07:46 PM

http://www.chroniclet.com/2008/08/19/drunken-man-stumbles-in...

Read this story. just happened last night about 2 blocks away from my old house. Fucking rediculous and very similar. Differnece is this dude actually walked into the place.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 8-20-2008 at 09:09 AM

That's crazy! I'd have no sympathy if I cut some dude for coming in. What a dick head.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-20-2008 at 09:34 AM

Thats Lorain, Ohio for ya. And in our state they are debating lowering the drinking age to 18. This asshole is 25 and can't control his intake.

godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 8-21-2008 at 01:56 AM

I like and respect almost everyones opinion on here really. The reason I don't like to get into shit like this is because of past posts I've seen like the one about the guy who smoked the wrong burgular or whatever it was. Maybe I'M jaded cause of my job, but I have no time for some fucking liberals opinion on how everyone deserves their rights an all that bullshit. There are dirty scumfuck shitty people out there who don't give two fucks about you, your family, or their contributation to society, so fuck them. People who say "let the judges deal with it" "they deserve justice an a fair trial etc." "your not judge and jury" To them I say, take a day off, go to 1301 Filbert st. (Criminal Justice Center) and see what a bang up job your so called justice system does for the public. I hate to point out the obvious, but a guy with 17, yes 17 violent priors was on the street with an SKS and assinated a Police Sgt. here. If you think criminals are any different in your town your mistaken.

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 8-21-2008 at 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by godabandonedme
I like and respect almost everyones opinion on here really. The reason I don't like to get into shit like this is because of past posts I've seen like the one about the guy who smoked the wrong burgular or whatever it was. Maybe I'M jaded cause of my job, but I have no time for some fucking liberals opinion on how everyone deserves their rights an all that bullshit. There are dirty scumfuck shitty people out there who don't give two fucks about you, your family, or their contributation to society, so fuck them. People who say "let the judges deal with it" "they deserve justice an a fair trial etc." "your not judge and jury" To them I say, take a day off, go to 1301 Filbert st. (Criminal Justice Center) and see what a bang up job your so called justice system does for the public. I hate to point out the obvious, but a guy with 17, yes 17 violent priors was on the street with an SKS and assinated a Police Sgt. here. If you think criminals are any different in your town your mistaken.

^^^^^^ So fucking true.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top