Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I hate Bills
bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 9-5-2008 at 08:01 AM
I hate Bills

argh, shit kills me. I don't mind paying for a service but all the extra shit that gets tacked on... I look at my cell phone bill and it makes me want to walk down to the capital and strangle someone.

NY= Tax capital of the world.

XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 9-5-2008 at 08:03 AM

yeah... taxes & service charges can get insane.

It seems like companies try to keep actual prices low so they can advertise something as being $19.99, but then you get a bill for $40 because of tax, activation fees, service charges, additional charges, blah blah blah....

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 9-5-2008 at 10:46 AM

Yeah, it's crazy how much shit gets added onto gas/electric and Cell phone bills.

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-5-2008 at 01:11 PM

my cable/internet/telephone bill went up $20 in a year, so I sat down and compared the bills to see what exactly was increased thinking maybe I can cut something out to lower the cost. A good chunk of the bill is stupid fees and taxes.

I didn't notice it with my current company, but when I was in NYC my cable company charged me something like $2 a month for "remote rental". When we had upgraded to get the dvr service they brought in a new box with a new remote. They didn't even take the old remote back and never asked for it when I cancelled the service when we moved. That kinda annoyed me. Why do they fucking charge me for a remote and then not give a shit what happens to it?

Go To Top