Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: parties
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 4-16-2005 at 07:04 AM
parties

a beach party, dumb kids coming from other areas, startin shit.

someone got stabbed last night. 3 kids with cut open faces and legs from huge branches as well. all because of intoxication, they all also had no idea that they were all friends with eachother's friends....

every party I go to now it seems theres one more reason for me to be edge. it Really started because of some kid spoutin his mouth of (jokingly) to some kids he didnt know and then shit got outta hand when someone came outta no where and cracked him in the forehead with a 40

last night was wack, some of us had to duck down and hide in the forest as cops went by up the cliff with lights flashin through the trees dancing about the ground and just missing 4 of us, had to sacrifice some b.knucks that night bah, maybe Ill be able to find them in the day another time

i dunno this is just a blog or something, haha, anyone else have any... stories of parties?

ManMadePsycho

Mood: TERROR

[*] posted on 4-16-2005 at 09:27 AM

My friend john had a party at his house a week ago....we just had the good friends over, give or take a few other people...it wasnt a huge kegger or anything...but anywho....we get on boys street....and ive never been to his place before...so were riding along and were thinking...''i wonder which house is his''....well we get down aways...and theres like 100 cars on each side of the road....and i guess there was a college frat kegger right across the street from his house....well we park our car, and go to johns back yard...having a little camp fire/bon fire....not 15 mins we were there...three college guys...now these guys were pretty big...must of been wrestlers...or football players....come over bitchin at john....''WHO THE FUCK KEYED MY CAR".....and dude grabs him by the shirt....johns brother comes up to the dude and says ''you need to leave..NOW''...so the guy looks at him and says fuck you....so johns brother drops him with one punch....the boys he came over with ran like little bitches....hour later....cops come....there party got busted....lot of them went to jail for possesion of some kind of drugs....

good night....:)

ALL IN ALL!

I love to see stuck up college boys gettin arrested!

ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 4-17-2005 at 10:35 PM

shit dude the next night a different buddy of mine from shows asked me if i was at another party in the same location, because he was at it, and he had a gun pulled on him.... he just told me this tonight

fuck

and fuckin cops dont do shit when you need em! well it seems..

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-17-2005 at 11:07 PM

bein' old and married rules.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-18-2005 at 01:20 AM

ditto big d
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 4-18-2005 at 10:21 AM

well gawddem.
it seems you dudes dont know `anything about party ettiquite.
Ive gone to many a frat party, and never left in a fight, but with chicks,
really.
Its lame being that one "weirdo" chilling wit your friends by yourself at a party.
I mean you could have just stayed home.
I got to chill wit the type of people i would never hang with so i can broaden my horizons with broads. Nah im kiddin... but its true.
I think once you see a couple of 250+ lbs tattooed dudes drinking beer off to the side, you usually tend to stay the fuck away. ha!
You'd be supprised.

"But you hate people."
"Yes, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"

Go To Top