Author: Subject: Utah and Colorado pictures
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-15-2008 at 10:29 PM
Utah and Colorado pictures

Utah- Moab

Colorado- Rocky Mountains

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
xChino_Martinezx

Mood: not waving, drowning

[*] posted on 10-15-2008 at 10:41 PM

the ones from Utah remind me a lot of the mountain/desert areas from GTA San Andreas...

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-15-2008 at 11:10 PM

Funny story about the Utah ones is that when I drove through Sunday night I was beat as fuck. FUCK THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS!!!!!!! That was fucking crazy. I have no idea why they people live in those fucking mountains. I started about 8 at night and made it through around 11 or 12 midnight. Then I called my cousin who lives in Denver about if I can make it to Vegas straight through. He said if not a good idea and should find a hotel in Utah. Then he was like all excited about MOAB and pissed I'd miss it because it was night. I thought "whatever" Who needs to see a desert? After about a 2 hour drive with complete black no stops I find one and I stopped and rested. Got up 8 a.m. and it was cold as fuck after my shower. I ended up changing my shorts and throwing on cargo pants in the parking lot. I lose my balance and grab the car. In doing so I look over the roof. It was that big fucking mountain. It took my breath away. Honestly, I got a little like a dizzy from it for a while. After I chilled I grabbed the camera. Then drove the fuck out of there.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
moforn

[*] posted on 10-15-2008 at 11:21 PM

Wow, those are incredible.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-15-2008 at 11:31 PM

makes me want to take another cross country road trip myself.

any photos from the palomino?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 12:04 AM

Nice.
panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 11:52 AM

colorado looks sweet. i wish i could make it over the ocean some time. maybe i should stop buying hardcore records...

Furly
Posting Freak

Mood: Not your band.

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 12:16 PM

beautiful pictures.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 01:09 PM

It is very scenic, but if any of you ever drove through the ROCKIES? well, its insane. I have no idea why logically Roosevelt chose to do this other than it was a great depression and he knew he could exploit young Americans back then. Those roads are fucking dangerous. Elevation is 14,000 and no trees can grow because it is so fucking high. Not to mention you are driving along FALLING ROCK. The fucking signs read "RALLING ROCK". Not have fallen before. Not maybe they will fall but "FALLING ROCK". Mountains that fall apart. You see it everywhere. Its fucking crazy. And I was traveling during the safe time. I have no idea how people travel in the winter up there. My cuz goes skiing all the time up there. They get snowed out all the time.

I wish I could have gotten some of those pics but I was driving while taking them and in no way could I have gotten them while winding through those fucking mountains.

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 06:29 PM

Yep, I live in the middle of the Rockies. Shitty weather is right around the corner too. I'm way down almost at the border of New Mexico on the Colorado side and from here going north when it's winter is taking your life in your hands. Driving through the passes just north of us is scary even in perfect summer weather, driving along tiny roads thousands of feet up a mountain with no railing and not even a shoulder to pull onto for long sections can be harrowing. What gets me is thinking about truckers who drive that route. My work gets deliveries from Denver three times a week and there's no other route for them to take.

Veritas odium parit
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 10:06 PM

I took rt 70 and that was fucking insane. IT snowed earlier and it was slick. Then it got dark during the last 100 miles. I was driving Utah and wondering how the fuck I got through that. then I'm later told I have more to go as I reach the other side of Utah. Fuck in A. I have no idea how truckers do that shit either. Fucking steel in the veins I guess.

defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 02:00 AM

so you still never got to the point of why you went...
details homes
Furly
Posting Freak

Mood: Not your band.

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 11:55 AM

I think I did the same road trip a few years back. Denver to Vegas and back. Beautiful sights, but Utah is scary as fuck! We broke down in the dead of night and slept on the side of the highway. I thought I was going to be eaten.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Furly
I think I did the same road trip a few years back. Denver to Vegas and back. Beautiful sights, but Utah is scary as fuck! We broke down in the dead of night and slept on the side of the highway. I thought I was going to be eaten.

^^^^^^ Ya, Utah has some fucking crazy ass birds that are like dinosaurs and shit. They have signs that say they eat on the highway and you need to move out of the way or risk smashing into one. They are as big as large dogs and shit. Even in the sky they look huge. Its fucking weird.

In the middle of nowhere in Colorado these 2 mangy huge dogs came right up to me at this remote gas station. Not a single dark. They were real nice and I threw granola bars at them. They were happy, but they were fucking scavengers with no home. Just a fucking winderness for a home.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
so you still never got to the point of why you went...
details homes

A stupid moronic decision. I am desperate and want a job bad. I went to Vegas for a test and interview for a Law Enforcement gig. It turned out to be a several step process of traveling there at least 3 times just for simple tests. Stupid fucking mistake.

Go To Top