Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: sox verse rays
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-16-2008 at 11:18 PM
sox verse rays

are any of you watching this game. Fucking awesome.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
DeathByForce

Mood: H2O

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 02:24 AM

8-7 Sox! SO fucking awesome ;)

\"rap isn\'t music\" - mozart
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 09:41 AM

That was the world series if BOSOX lose this weekend. That game had my on the edge of the seat. FUCKING AWESOME.

I want to state. I never hated on BOSOX or PHILLY, but the RAYS story this year is what baseball is made of. Great management and awesome talent. Since Billingsley and the Dodgers are out of it bring on PHILLY and RAYS or hell even the BO SOX I am all about this world series no matter who is in it. Fucking great teams and baseball dynasties. It would kick ass to see slug fest between HOWARD and the LONGORIA though.

Fucking JD DREW can suck for the most part, but that dude is a champ under pressure. Dude is a enigma. I think that word fits right? Not sure. Anyway, Pedroia is not 5'9"either. More like 5'6" maybe 5'7".

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
DeathByForce

Mood: H2O

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 12:03 PM

I think Tampa's biggest problem last night is after Daisuke was gone, they couldn't swing for the fences anymore. That's what they had been doing all game. Boston came back by playing small ball and getting the points where it really mattered. The key runs came in the shape of singles and watching the pitch count. That's a pro team right there with playoff experience written all over it.

I hope Beckett is in better form tomorrow, I'd love to see this go to 7.

\"rap isn\'t music\" - mozart
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Fucking JD DREW can suck for the most part, but that dude is a champ under pressure.

He did well this season. Especially in June when he led the team when Papi was out. He was on fire. Last season he only showed up for the playoffs, which I guess is a good time to get hot.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 01:04 PM

JD is always a injury risk. Always been like that. NO matter where he played. But when it matters he shines.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByForce
I think Tampa's biggest problem last night is after Daisuke was gone, they couldn't swing for the fences anymore. That's what they had been doing all game. Boston came back by playing small ball and getting the points where it really mattered. The key runs came in the shape of singles and watching the pitch count. That's a pro team right there with playoff experience written all over it.

^^^^^^^ The Rays were small ballini it too. Even after it was 7-4. Still not fazed and still not celebrating. BOth teams should be commended. They wereall kicking ass all the way.

Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 10-17-2008 at 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByForce

Beckett has a torn oblique. I don't even know why he's pitching and he has been HORRENDOUS this post season. Red Sox don't stand a chance to win if he starts.

Go To Top