Mood: B4B

[*] posted on 10-23-2008 at 03:35 PM
Marky Ramone pro model condoms

doing a story on this...

http://readytwogo.net/artist.html
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-23-2008 at 06:50 PM

well its odd.... but its only $5 at least.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
xChino_Martinezx

Mood: not waving, drowning

[*] posted on 10-23-2008 at 07:11 PM

odd, indeed... but at least it's an alternative for the crazy teenagers full of hormones that watch Mtv everyday and think The Ramones are cool because they're mentioned in Mtv... Marky knows we have to prevent those kids from breeding and make the world a better place, he's a smart man...

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-23-2008 at 07:26 PM

I've heard that Marky is a asshole. I know a guy that did merch on one of the 'Misfits' tour and he said that Marky would walk around the club looking for old drum heads and if he found any he would sign them and have the guy sell them at the merch table. He also said that Dez & Jerry LOVED to sign autographs and that Marky HATED signing stuff for free.

When I met him he was a pretty decent guy, but not as out going as Dez or Jerry.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 10-23-2008 at 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xChino_Martinezx
odd, indeed... but at least it's an alternative for the crazy teenagers full of hormones that watch Mtv everyday and think The Ramones are cool because they're mentioned in Mtv... Marky knows we have to prevent those kids from breeding and make the world a better place, he's a smart man...

If it keeps those little fuckers from reproducing... I'm all for it.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
xChino_Martinezx

Mood: not waving, drowning

[*] posted on 10-23-2008 at 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I've heard that Marky is a asshole. I know a guy that did merch on one of the 'Misfits' tour and he said that Marky would walk around the club looking for old drum heads and if he found any he would sign them and have the guy sell them at the merch table. He also said that Dez & Jerry LOVED to sign autographs and that Marky HATED signing stuff for free.

When I met him he was a pretty decent guy, but not as out going as Dez or Jerry.

I met Dez last year and he's a great guy, really out going, he told me some wicked stories that day about he last time they played here... after the show, he and Jerry stayed around for pictures and signing everything people would put on their hands and I mean literaly everything people put on their hands: Jerry signed an empty water bottle, a box of cigarretes and a dollar bill, no shit they love to sign autographs, I have a cap with my logo that is signed by Jerry... Robo locked himself backstage as soon as the show was over, I guess he's not that out going either...

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top