Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Thanks everyone (TXHC SB)
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 4-25-2005 at 12:57 AM
Thanks everyone (TXHC SB)

I know that people from TX Lurk HARD on this fucking thing...
So this is for you faggots....
Oh and POST SOMETHING ALLREADY!

Hello all?
I have finally recovered enough to type legibly, so?
Thank you guys very much for coming out to the Texas Hardcore Superbowl or Grownbowl, it was a blast. It was a family reunion to remember. I remember when I first had the idea of doing a state wide fest, (this was back in 99 or so) The thought I had were that I wanted a place for old friends to hang out, and for new dudes to meet. I am not originally from Laredo, I moved here from Corpus about 10 years ago, but this is now home. The superbowl has helped me make some good friends, find some rad people and has made Laredo a major part of Texas Hardcore and not just some random small city.
All that being said? I want to thank all of you that came and chilled this year; this has been the best TXHC SB ever. You dudes make this family stronger than ever. GAMC Family is stronger than ever. Laredo Hardcore is standing tall, Texas Hardcore is being put on the map, this is just the beginning.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-25-2005 at 08:07 AM

And for you Texans reading this, I'm sure I don't have to tell you how lucky you are to have such a strong and passionate advocate of your scene in Gabe. This guy represents for you something fierce.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-25-2005 at 11:34 AM

Wish I could've gone.:(

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-25-2005 at 07:38 PM

Hell yeah, Gabe is the shit.
Ben-G

Mood: Blacklisted

[*] posted on 4-25-2005 at 10:46 PM

WE SHOULD BE THANKING YOU:) first time ive ever been outta town for a show and i would of picked a better one....no bullshit, even though i got sick as fuck and still am from the dramatic weather change....and who cares if i missed AF and DbD tonight.....i had fucking blast on saturday.
PotisgoodforU

Mood: 90.1

[*] posted on 4-26-2005 at 11:18 AM

was a bad ass show gabe, drove from houston to see that shit, easily best ive been to in a long time
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top