Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Philadelphia Depression
Todd

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 01:35 PM

juandiablo, i love that you listen to your fucking fish tank! My hatred of Philly is so deep. I haven'tlived there since '99 and I still walk around thinking that people are out to get me. Even when I was living in a posh part of NYC I couldn't relax. Philly blows. I'm building a big huge bulldozer in my garage and I'm gonna mow it down river to river. I'll let you, Rennie, MrBad, and a few other people know when I'm coming and I'll sell you some nice real estate for cheap when I'm done. Keep listening to the fishes...
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 05:35 PM

i can think of 20square city blocks of the top of my head that are ripe for demolition...yeah seriously, the looking over your shoulder thing takes a long time to get rid of...my brother lives in austin texas now and loves it, but it took a long time to shake the philly feeling
glad to see we are #1 in something considering our sports teams never will be
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
philly news is all bad news..yesterday a 7 year old kid got shot by some ass hole who was shooting at his step dad from across the street. then the step dad takes off....earlier that day a kid was found hanging in the coat closet in his classroom ...i hate the fuckin news anymore... especially living so close to the shit, and having an 8 year old son knowing this is the woonderful world he is growing up in....i only listen for the traffic report, and that is also bad...

i was in philly last wednesday through yesterday, and i swear EVERY night on the 11 o'clock news, Jim Gardner was tellin' me a kid was shot. what's going on down there? i need to rethink reloacting my family!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
philly news is all bad news..yesterday a 7 year old kid got shot by some ass hole who was shooting at his step dad from across the street. then the step dad takes off....earlier that day a kid was found hanging in the coat closet in his classroom ...i hate the fuckin news anymore... especially living so close to the shit, and having an 8 year old son knowing this is the woonderful world he is growing up in....i only listen for the traffic report, and that is also bad...

i was in philly last wednesday through yesterday, and i swear EVERY night on the 11 o'clock news, Jim Gardner was tellin' me a kid was shot. what's going on down there? i need to rethink reloacting my family!

you movin here duane?
south philly is pretty safe right now

you come at the king....you best not miss
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 01:29 PM

tryin' to. gotta line up some more work in the area first. i've been looking at houses, mostly in roxborough/manayunk, but the whole city is expensive. thanks real world.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 04:56 PM

the manayunk are is overpriced, overrated and overcrowded. South Philly is pretty sane, and for the most part may be the one section that has stayed the same over the years. plus you can double park...haha..
why are you considering moving to philly anyway?
we have some cool food that we call our own....stay away from the tourist traps like genos and pats though
but one thing you need to know is, that when spring comes around and the warmer weather is here, theres nothing else to do but shoot at each other and try to break last years homicide record..the way we are going , i really think we can break an all time record.
the royal on passyunk has some good eats,
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 05:03 PM

i grew up around philly, so i'm familiar with the double (and triple) parking technique. i have a lot of friends and my inlaws in west chester, so i'm open to any areas on that (south, west) side of the city. this one broker keeps trying to show me shit way up near bucks county; f that.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 05:20 PM

bucks is a different world from philly.
delaware county is pretty crummy anymore, either it is going down the tubes (turning ghetto) or has become too expensive.....
Todd

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 06:03 PM

Duane, don't do it. NYC is the greatest place on the face of the earth.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-2-2005 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Todd
Duane, don't do it. NYC is the greatest place on the face of the earth.

oh, i know that, hommie. it's also the most expensive! i'm tryin' to retire in style, so i gotta start saving.

MENTALxRUSS

Mood: gorilla biscuits

[*] posted on 5-5-2005 at 12:37 PM

i love england!

your life fucking sucks your friends fucking blow! you fall for the trends and go with the flow...
you think you know it all you think you\'re pretty cute...
your phony fucking voice makes me want to puke!
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-5-2005 at 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MENTALxRUSS
i love england!

i'd move back there in a second.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top