Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hammerfist
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

thumbdown.gif posted on 1-14-2009 at 12:09 AM
Hammerfist

Hammerfist is a hardcore band. Period. You will not find any crossing of genres with this band. Hammerfist stay true to the roots of hardcore and over the past several years have refined their skills to form one of the most dynamic bands to emerge from the west coast. The Haines brothers have taken their love for hardcore and brought credibility back to the Southern California hardcore scenewith Hammerfist. The undeniable power of the HF live show and constant playing and promoting has given HF a rabid fan base up and down the west coast and across the United States. Jake Fist and his brothers have been taking the hardcore community by storm with one of the best live shows ever witnessed. HF brings a new level of intensity and passion rarely witnessed in a watered down scene that is in a constant state of change. No matter. Hammerfist continue to press on with the best songs and the best live show that includes nonstop energy, a pummeling rhythm section and skull crushing vocal power. HF's debut full length on Westcoast Worldwide Records is available on REVHQ.com, Smartpunk.com and Interpunk.com. Snag your copy today and see what the hype is all about. You will not be disappointed. Cross old school fast beats and hard as fuck breakdowns and that's what you get. This shit is a must for any HXC kid. Cross Hoods and Terror with hard ass breakdowns and youth crew sing alongs and HAMMERFIST! Get this shit. This band is about to blow up everywhere!

Thank god! The almighty saviors of hardcore have come to break me from the bondages of ignorance.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 01:09 AM

Dear god this wreaks of douche...

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 08:25 AM

http://www.myspace.com/hammerfist

...terrible...

MarkV

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 08:36 AM

Funny, I don't consider the Hoods or Terror as "straight up hardcore." I like both, but come on, "roots of hardcore??" There's def bands I'd consider influenced by "roots of hardcore" and NONE of them sound like either of those bands.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 09:13 AM

the guitar player is named "Little Fister"...that's great....
when i saw the band name i was expecting some white power band for some reason.....
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 11:38 AM

What a load of fucking crap.

Faggots.

MM.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkV
Funny, I don't consider the Hoods or Terror as "straight up hardcore." I like both, but come on, "roots of hardcore??" There's def bands I'd consider influenced by "roots of hardcore" and NONE of them sound like either of those bands.

Exactly what I was thinking.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 06:59 PM

i don't know what's worse: that fucking lame ass bio or the steaming pile of shit they call "true to the roots hardcore". what a fucking joke. i'm going to put on a hank williams record and crack a beer.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 1-14-2009 at 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Quote:
Originally posted by MarkV

Exactly what I was thinking.
Me too. That bio made me not ever wanna even hear them.

Veritas odium parit
Rich Uncle Skeleton

[*] posted on 1-15-2009 at 01:30 AM

I can't stand overblown, self gratifying band bios. They're all written in hyperbole, and it makes me wanna puke.

www.myspace.com/feralsons

This is my band. We send our demo out free to anyone that wants it.

Go To Top