Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sheer Terror DVD Bonus Footage Update
blackoutnyhc

Mood: your mom scream in ecstasy

[*] posted on 4-28-2005 at 09:26 PM
Sheer Terror DVD Bonus Footage Update

I just got a call from certain Mr. Bearer who is very irate that some of his remarks were "censored" from the SHEER TERROR DVD. Just so you know, we needed to cut out alot of stuff, including some pretty funny parts of the documentary, live show, the photo gallery, and John Franko's ST collectibles collection for the sake of time and compression of the DVD. It's mportant to know that the editor and I felt that none of the cuts made diminished the quality and sincerity of the final document.

We're going to be posting most/some/all - including the "colorful" commentary at the live show- as bonus footage on the DVD website as soon as we can do the final digitizing which will hopefully happen tomorrow.

Bill

---------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/blackoutrecords
http://www.blackoutrecords.com

May: Cranked Up! This is A Weapon
June: The Finale - Things Can Still Get Better
July: Crime In Stereo- The Contract EP
July: The Commericals/ Shadow Agency- Split EP
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 09:10 AM

cool...i was wondering about that...there was a bunch of funny stuff he said on stage, about being called a nazi and telling toby morse to go fuck himself and so on...looking forward to it
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 12:26 PM

I gotta hear that.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 01:35 PM

man. I would have paid $30 for a 2 dvd set with all that extra shit...that dvd is so amazing it hurts my head to think it could have been even better...how can that be possible!?!?
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 05:36 PM

i would love to get footage of the saturday oct 9th show as well....woulda loved to see subzero in cbgbs
blackoutnyhc

Mood: your mom scream in ecstasy

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 11:35 PM

Bonus footage is cut and will be uploaded shortly I believe. We have like 15 clips of stuff, including an interview with the full band that didn't make it to the final cut becuase the audio was too shitty and it was visually mediocre. There may be more in the future depending on how long the director wants to do me favors and let me use his edit suite for free.

The Saturday show cannot be done becuase the "professional" that was managing the taping from CB's never bothered to hit "record" on the second half of the multitracks- so we only have half a set of audio from that day. Additionally, we'd have to mix the audio we do have, and nobody's caughing up studio costs for that (and Neuman- being the crazy audiophile- will not want anything unmixed released.)

Also, we also didn't record any of the other bands, but I think Sub Zero did their own thing that day.

All in all I hope you guys are happy with it. It was a labor of love for me, although it seems corny to admit.

---------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/blackoutrecords
http://www.blackoutrecords.com

May: Cranked Up! This is A Weapon
June: The Finale - Things Can Still Get Better
July: Crime In Stereo- The Contract EP
July: The Commericals/ Shadow Agency- Split EP
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-30-2005 at 10:12 AM

billy, i would have done it too.and just for the record, that dvd blows away ALL of the music DVDs / videos ive collected over the past 20 years including those from artists with huge wallets who can afford every luxury/ technology available....rest assured, most of us are more than impressed....
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-30-2005 at 11:19 AM

yeah, its amazing. i watched it 4 times in one weekend...the only other music dvd that i've ever done that with was the ramones end of the century one.

Go To Top