Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sketchy and irresponsible hardcore kids
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 08:45 PM
Sketchy and irresponsible hardcore kids

i meet very few people through hardcore that i can stand. and i tried setting up a sweet birthday show for myself in december and bands were wicked shitty about it. yaaaa know, saying they'd play, and the week before the show saying nevermind. i just don't talk to/associate with anyone anymore.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-30-2005 at 10:33 AM

i am 30, so these days its like im the creepy old dude hanging around at shows, and to be quite honest , through all these years and through all the passing trends i have more or less hated most people ive encountered....you cant expect too much from the youngsters anyway cause i know when i was 16/17 i was a total fuckin retard, life and the world around you molds you i guess....
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-30-2005 at 01:15 PM

I've met a few cool people through hardcore but my friends don't come from the scene. My closest friends don't look like me and don't like the music I listen to. I don't have time for "scene" people and their bullshit these days. I just don't care. I am more then content to be the "old" guy (28) sitting at the bar with my beer and enjoying the show.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-30-2005 at 01:38 PM

i love that everyone else that hates/is complaining about core kids is at least ten years older than me haha

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 5-1-2005 at 01:57 AM

Yes Miss Saaaaars, but we like YOU. Yer not a fuckin goof.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
MENTALxRUSS

Mood: gorilla biscuits

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 11:58 AM

hahaha i don't think it's just high school kids...

i hate bridge 9 with a passion... i do like bands on the label and i wish they'd go to a cooler label but everyone that works for B9 and just the whole label i hate.

not only did i pay for merch a year ago and still never received my shit. they are saying i never paid them, yet i have a bank statement that says they took my money.
i also hate how they send me emails telling me to fuck off... not to mention how lame their forum is... the people that post there are so closed minded and all they do is talk shit and think they are better than everyone else... that's the kind of shit that makes hardcore so divided.

right now b9 forum is fighting with lambgoat forum... what are their forum crew now battling to see who?s the toughest?

your life fucking sucks your friends fucking blow! you fall for the trends and go with the flow...
you think you know it all you think you\'re pretty cute...
your phony fucking voice makes me want to puke!
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MENTALxRUSS
right now b9 forum is fighting with lambgoat forum

is this serious? i can't even comprehend this? is it like a delaware can beatup conneticut kind of thing?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
Quote:
Originally posted by MENTALxRUSS
right now b9 forum is fighting with lambgoat forum

is this serious? i can't even comprehend this? is it like a delaware can beatup conneticut kind of thing?

hahaha I totally quit lambgoat yesterday too, haven't enjoyed myself for a year now. Gave away my usernames and shit too. Close to 3 years was good enough for me.

I have only gotten ripped off/sketched by some dudes through ebay really. I try not base friends on what they are, just as long as they are a good person.

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
MENTALxRUSS

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 12:57 PM

well it's true... but i don't know what it's about... i don't go to that dumb forum i just know that my friend chad who posts on both told me that they are arguing over some dumb shit... probably the same trash... "i'm better than you", or "i'm more scene/hardcore than you"
i hate forums where all everyone does is go along with the crowd and talks shit... there's so much more to life and hardcore than just bashing on one another... like umm the music! talking shit is dumb anyway... especially trying to be a tough guy over the computer that's real cool!

i've seen hardcore at it's best and right now i don't think hardcore is anywhere near the best... if anything it's fair...

but at the rate dumb shit like this and the more and more i see the hardcore adults that came before me turning their backs i think hardcore is just going to fall to mainstream nonsense and petty fashions... of "look at me i have camie shorts and dance really hard... what band is this playing again?"

every time i log on anywhere i see i hate these kids or i hate this because of this... or everyone is trying to be the same... there is no more individuality and no more lets go to the shows for the bands...

hell in san diego i like to think it's a pretty tight scene but i notice that i go to support bands that aren't so popular like go it alone or rambo or even paint it black just recently and the crowds are so small... instead of seeing the 100-200 kids i'd see at a terror or warriors show i see 10-20... that's fucking lame!

or the worse thing i saw was when i toured around with the guys from with honor, when they were on tour with comeback kid and bane... was kids leaving after comeback kid!
they just left and didn't stick around for bane.
i mean comeback kid is a good band and are all righteous dudes but it's sad to see that all these new kids getting into hardcore have no respect for the music just what is in. i could see then who was true and who was just in it for the glory and title... i'm serious to i saw it in Anaheim and in Hollywood and even in san diego... i especially saw it in my home town of Vegas which Vegas never really had a large hardcore scene but when i lived there everyone was tight and was there for the music... now they have crew bull-shit where they fight at every show and kids just go there to be seen and not listen or support the bands. and if they do it's to just be like, "oh i went to the show check out the shirt see!"

i however will never turn my back. i help out with as many new kids getting into hardcore as i can. and i'm not trying to sound like i'm some old guy that's better than anyone cause i know i'm not better than anyone... but i've been listening to hardcore and around the music and scene for 10 years now and i like to think that hardcore is just as much mine as it is anyone else that puts as much heart and love and sweat and blood and tears into it as i have. and i hate seeing my home and the people that call it that fall apart. the scene will never be perfect but it will never get any better if we all don't put forth the effort. i meet new people every time i go to shows and the best part about meeting new people is seeing how different we are yet how similar we all are at the same time... and sharing our beliefs and views... no matter what race, or religion or style of music you prefer more... no matter if you are posi or straight edge or some tough guy... it all comes down to respect loyalty and love of music not how cool you look in your tight jeans or camie shorts... or the new pair of brass knuckles you just bought to beat up the kid with the eyeliner on cause he's wearing the t-shirt of a band you love!

i will always love the music... and i will end it with that!

your life fucking sucks your friends fucking blow! you fall for the trends and go with the flow...
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 01:05 PM

It all started over some guy in For The Worst or something posted check out my band and what not, and he actually got some praise, like 90% wasn't negative(which is a rarity seeing lambgoat is majority metal and they are full of asshole). Then some kid said he didn't like it and the guy got pissy because of that. Then he made the thread on bridge 9 and a huge nonsense shitfest went on after lambgoat found out he called them gay.

Fucking waste of time on both parts. Bunch of bullshit.

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
MENTALxRUSS

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KyleOz
Fucking waste of time on both parts. Bunch of bullshit.

WORD!

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 01:46 PM

I'm amazed the B9 kids were able to tear themselves away from bragging about their vinyl collections.

MENTALxRUSS

[*] posted on 5-6-2005 at 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I'm amazed the B9 kids were able to tear themselves away from bragging about their vinyl collections.

hahahaha best post i've ever read... ever!

John Bulldog

[*] posted on 5-15-2005 at 05:21 PM

I think B9 is a cool label, ok it takes some time for them to send your stuff. But I heard that the guy runs everything by its self, so I forgive him for that.

(I speak for the Dutch scene now)
the B9 fans are little trend followers. when Terror was new it was al hip and trendy, they where all down with terror (Scott was almost the new Jesus, for the Dutch elite hardcore scene). Now that everybody likes them there al talking shit about terror and it?s the same story with more bands. I hate that kind of kids, there little pussy?s that think that there interesting because they know a bands with just one lousy demo tape, that just sound like me taking a big shit on a very shitty day.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 5-16-2005 at 07:43 AM

I will say one thing for B9. I ordered shit from them twice and both times I got my order within 2 weeks, and that includes getting through Canadian customs who are complete facist bastards.

SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-16-2005 at 10:15 PM

b9 isn't run by one guy all alone. its two dudes with interns doing the mail order. one of my friends is an intern right now.

Go To Top