Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: You know that chimp
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 09:00 AM
You know that chimp

Fucking sad. People are killing there children like that Anthony bitch, but this idiot is protecting a chimp like a child or in her case a freaking boyfriend.

Whats the matter here?

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 11:27 AM

chimps share, what, 98% of human dna? dem monkeys is fucking smart.

i hate when articles like this make the animal out to sound like a crazed savage beast. i don't think there's anything surprising about the chimp's behavior - it's a wild fucking animal! it's completely possible it's going to go ape shit (ok, chimp shit). hell, humans act less logically than this animal did.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 11:46 AM

so....any beastiality going on?
sorry i had to, and i am curious of course....
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 01:32 PM

BD. I agree some Chimps or other animals do act more intelligent than some fucking morons ont he planet but truth be told. Its a still fucking animal and this moron treated this chimp like a child and put so many people in harms way just for sake of being different or whatever. Its like having a lion, leopard, alligator or crocodile as a pet. Seriously, what the fuck are you thinking? Nothing good will come of it. Imagine this moronr or someone like her being your neighbor. I am positive everyone would have issue with it. Especially when you have children or your family comes over. What is this idito is taking it for a walk. You would be nervous as fuck wondering if this thing is going to go apeshit.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 08:29 PM

Problem is... these folks often don't realize that these chimps need to be with their own kind doing the shit that chimps still have the social insticts to do.

Chimps are pretty awesome, but they can be savage as fuck too. In territorial disputes they'll sometimes rip the offending chimps or the offending tribe's children limb from limb and cannibalize them. They still have millions of years of jungle instincts in them... it would take at least 10,000 years to breed that out, you like we have. Shit, we've domesticated dogs and cats, but they can go crazy too. The potential for harm from a house cat is less because it's small... but dogs maim and kill people and children all the time.

The problem isn't the animal, so much as it is anthropomorphizing the animal. When you start attributing to it human qualities, one day you just might be in for a rude awakening. You gotta respect the animal as an animal.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
Problem is... these folks often don't realize that these chimps need to be with their own kind doing the shit that chimps still have the social insticts to do.

Chimps are pretty awesome, but they can be savage as fuck too. In territorial disputes they'll sometimes rip the offending chimps or the offending tribe's children limb from limb and cannibalize them. They still have millions of years of jungle instincts in them... it would take at least 10,000 years to breed that out, you like we have. Shit, we've domesticated dogs and cats, but they can go crazy too. The potential for harm from a house cat is less because it's small... but dogs maim and kill people and children all the time.

The problem isn't the animal, so much as it is anthropomorphizing the animal. When you start attributing to it human qualities, one day you just might be in for a rude awakening. You gotta respect the animal as an animal.

Fully understand and that is why this moron is putting everyone around her and herslef in danger. Its like a drug addict. It most likely will destroy them but it can and often does harm those around them. The monkey is a drug and should not be smoked. Or in this case, treated like a human.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 10:14 PM

This leads to another question. You know how they say if a human eats a human that it can mess up the DNA or some shit right? Well if you eat a monkey, does that fuck the human species up? You never hear of anyone eating monkey. I been to OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE and they don't have that on the menu.

Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
This leads to another question. You know how they say if a human eats a human that it can mess up the DNA or some shit right? Well if you eat a monkey, does that fuck the human species up? You never hear of anyone eating monkey. I been to OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE and they don't have that on the menu.

Where did you hear that at?

MarkV

[*] posted on 2-20-2009 at 11:55 PM

Quote:

They eat monkey in africa. There is or was some speculation as to that being one of the ways AIDS was introduced. It was an isolated simian disease that reached humans through eating, yadda yadda.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-21-2009 at 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Siczine.com
Quote:

Where did you hear that at?

^^^^^^^^^ I thought it was widely known that cannibalism can casue genetic mutations to DNA.

morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 2-21-2009 at 06:39 AM

I had heard something about the chimp having Lyme disease to begin with. So the chimp was a problem that needed to be dealt with it attacked that woman and Lyme disease definitely will fuck with peoples' minds/behaviors so it isn't too much of a stretch to see that as being a contributing factor to what happened.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 2-21-2009 at 08:51 AM

Brings back memories of the woman who married a dolphin a few years back

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/woman-marries-dolphin/20...

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-21-2009 at 10:26 AM

there was a guy in my neighborhood who was rumored to have fucked his dog in the shed.....
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-21-2009 at 12:02 PM

fucked up

Go To Top