Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Not working? Workout!
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-4-2009 at 01:48 AM
Not working? Workout!

Work has been dead for me lately, but because I'm not certain when things will start changing I haven't been looking for another job.

Anyways, I've been trying to kill time by working out. I've never really done anything consistent, and that's because I supposed I've never been entirely clear on what my goals are. Well, the other day I decided to change that.

Monday I wrote down every bit of material I have of the two styles of kung fu that I've been learning for the last 6 years and decided I was going to make a schedule in order to train as much as possible, and as consistently as possible, on the days that I'm not working.

So Tuesday I ended up doing about 5 hours of martial arts, cardio and strength training. Unfortunately I'm still working through my laziness issues and didn't follow up the rest of the week nearly as consistently. But each day has probably been between 2-3 hours, just not nearly as "complete" as the day I did almost everything on my schedule.

Anyways, working on Monday, but I'm hoping that if I'm not working the rest of the week I'll be working out. That's my intention anyways. I felt better than I have in a long time after Tuesday, despite being pretty sore.

Go To Top