Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: you know what's awesome?
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-12-2009 at 07:50 PM
you know what's awesome?

RAMBO!

seriously, i thought this was gung-ho hooah-hooah bullshit as a kid. the movies are much more interesting and subversive than i remember. watching the most recent one now and just found out they're planning a sequel.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 4-13-2009 at 01:54 AM

old rasputin stout, and peche mortel stout. that's what's awesome. man i got a good buzz on. that is all :spin:

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 4-13-2009 at 02:22 AM

see post above......

Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2009 at 05:44 AM

Had some Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout last night, tastes like brownies, coffee, bourbon and heaven.

Rasputin is amazing too.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 4-13-2009 at 11:17 AM

Check out the book First Blood. Its completely different from the movie, in it Rambo suffers from severe psychosis from the Vietnam war and kills everyone that troubles him.
MarkV

[*] posted on 4-13-2009 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
RAMBO!

seriously, i thought this was gung-ho hooah-hooah bullshit as a kid. the movies are much more interesting and subversive than i remember. watching the most recent one now and just found out they're planning a sequel.

THey're planning a 5th one?
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-13-2009 at 06:43 PM

according to wikipedia, yes. they've got links to sources.

Sequel

On February 2, 2008, Sylvester Stallone informed Reuters in an interview that making a fifth Rambo would depend on the success of the fourth movie but that he thought he was "gearing one up" and that it would "be quite different".[31] On March 10, 2008, Moviehole.net revealed that in an interview with Metro magazine, Stallone said that he was "half-way through" writing Rambo V and that it would not be another war movie.[32] On March 20, Moviehole.net also said that ScreenDaily.com had revealed that the film would be shot in Bulgaria and later received word from a source that Bulgaria was to double for John Rambo's home town in Arizona.[33][34] On September 9, Moviehole.net reported that Stallone had finished writing Rambo V and will be directing it. He is also set to write Rambo VI as well.[35] On November 3, 2008, Stallone confirmed that they will be filming a Rambo V and that it's in the works. Stallone said: "Rambo will be back. We've just got to give you guys a story that's worthwhile." It is rumoured that the new film's plot (which was an alternative for Rambo) involves Rambo's unknown daughter being kidnapped by cult leaders and he goes on a mission to rescue her.[36] On February 4, 2009, Sylvester Stallone quoted, "Yeah, we are doing another Rambo, but the conflict is whether to do it in America or a foreign country."[37]

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.

Go To Top