Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Straight Edge tattoo website
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 11:31 AM
Straight Edge tattoo website

http://www.straightedgeink.com

I think Honus is in there.
My personal fav so far is the superbly executed Starship Troopers themed Straight Edge tattoo.
http://www.straightedgeink.com/gallery2/v/Starship+Troopers+...

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 11:49 AM

wow that starship troopers one is awful!

That is my leg!

http://www.straightedgeink.com/gallery2/v/Slapshot+tattoo.ht...

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 12:48 PM

what is this courage crew?

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 01:08 PM

Courage Crew is a big Straight Edge Crew from Ohio.

There have been rumors online for awhile now that Will Smith is working on a reality show about the Courage Crew guys.

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 01:17 PM

That huge courage crew back piece is really cool actually.

MM.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 01:32 PM

I wonder how many of those people have broken edge since they got their tattoos.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 01:34 PM

http://www.straightedgeink.com/gallery2/v/conviction.jpg.htm...

This dude was in the same courtroom I was getting his name changed legally to "Aaron Edge" when I changed mine to my Arabic name.

Also, anyone that gets his dick tattooed should be kicked in teh balls repeatedly immediately after having it done. Just sayin'.

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I wonder how many of those people have broken edge since they got their tattoos.

That would be a better web site. All the dudes with straight edge tattoos being drunk or some shit. haha.

MM.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 02:12 PM

I think on www.HowsYourEdge.com they have an 'EDGE BREAK LIST'

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

franklo

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 03:58 PM

^^:tumble:Funny use to go drinking with all the ex-s.l.c s.e kids when
i lived there.
MarkV

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX

There have been rumors online for awhile now that Will Smith is working on a reality show about the Courage Crew guys.

They started in OH but there's dudes all over.
I'd also think you'd have some venom to spray in their direction as well, since you're so "anti-crew."
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 06:12 PM

A search for Edge Breakers brought me this pearl of wisdom from xpurgekidx's live journal.

"on edge breakers....
im just not so sure how much i can trust someone who cant be trusted to stick to their own convictions."

I'm glad none of you straight edge dudes on here are faggots.

Also I know a straight edge kid who actually has some legit medical problems that prevent him from being able to imbibe mind altering substances. He actively reps sXe, which makes me wonder if that counts, being straight edge on a technicality.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkV
Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX

They started in OH but there's dudes all over.
I'd also think you'd have some venom to spray in their direction as well, since you're so "anti-crew."

I dont really know that much about them so I dont have anything specificly negative to say. I'm not "anti-crew" I', "anti-gang" and to me there is a difference, not that I've been in a crew or a gang!

7 Seconds sang about 'The Crew'
There was the original 'Boston Crew'
the Judge 'NY Crew'

Those things at least seem different to me than the sensless violence, threats & passive agressive crap that happen in the North East now.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 08:17 PM

Quote:

alright, so maybe you didn't mean for it to come across this way, but i'll respond to the way the post comes across...

go fuck yourself. you say "anti-crew" like it's a bad thing. i've got plenty of friends i'll stick up for, plenty of casual acquaintances i'll stick up for, and there are plenty of random strangers i'll stick up for. the common theme underlying all of these is that i'll stick up for people IF THEY DON'T DESERVE (AT LEAST TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE) WHAT THEY'RE GETTING. i've watched friends start fights needlessly and let them take a few punches before stepping in to end things before they go too far. and after getting jumped over nothing less than two weeks ago, i've walked back through the area and realized i was only about a block away when they jumped me, and my first thought was "fuck, i really shouldn't have stopped so soon." not that i feel guilty since it was all retarded, but it's not like i was chased around a city.

i've known plenty of shitbags. more importantly, the "scene" is full of shitbags, and we're all friends with a few. maybe that means you should have their back. to me, it means i have their back when they don't deserve it and i shouldn't let it go too far when they do deserve it. if you disagree, then you're an asshole who lets some false sense of "loyalty" (loyal to what?) override everything else.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
MarkV

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
Quote:

alright, so maybe you didn't mean for it to come across this way, but i'll respond to the way the post comes across...

go fuck yourself. you say "anti-crew" like it's a bad thing. i've got plenty of friends i'll stick up for, plenty of casual acquaintances i'll stick up for, and there are plenty of random strangers i'll stick up for. the common theme underlying all of these is that i'll stick up for people IF THEY DON'T DESERVE (AT LEAST TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE) WHAT THEY'RE GETTING. i've watched friends start fights needlessly and let them take a few punches before stepping in to end things before they go too far. and after getting jumped over nothing less than two weeks ago, i've walked back through the area and realized i was only about a block away when they jumped me, and my first thought was "fuck, i really shouldn't have stopped so soon." not that i feel guilty since it was all retarded, but it's not like i was chased around a city.

i've known plenty of shitbags. more importantly, the "scene" is full of shitbags, and we're all friends with a few. maybe that means you should have their back. to me, it means i have their back when they don't deserve it and i shouldn't let it go too far when they do deserve it. if you disagree, then you're an asshole who lets some false sense of "loyalty" (loyal to what?) override everything else.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you always take shit totally out of context? I'm merely commenting on Honus's past reference of disdain for other "hardcore crews."

Honus- Shit was MUCH worse when Mike Judge sang "NY Crew" than it's been in the past decade.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 08:34 PM

Quote:
What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you always take shit totally out of context? I'm merely commenting on Honus's past reference of disdain for other "hardcore crews."

Honus- Shit was MUCH worse when Mike Judge sang "NY Crew" than it's been in the past decade.

Mark, you can't seriously respond by saying this has nothing to do with your previous implicit and explicit support of FSU and members' subsequent affiliations. And like I said before, it's not a response to what you said but to how it came across, and I think I definitely responded to a general attitude towards "crews" "my boys" "my brothers" etc that I've come across over the years and that you've implicitly if not explicitly implied in numerous posts here.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-15-2009 at 11:33 PM

after looking through 44 pages of X tattoos i think I deserve a beer or 2
and shame on them for slipping in that guy with the Xs on his weiner.
I did see a couple stand outs though.
glad rick blew his nose before he took that pic
MarkV

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by random
Quote:

Mark, you can't seriously respond by saying this has nothing to do with your previous implicit and explicit support of FSU and members' subsequent affiliations. And like I said before, it's not a response to what you said but to how it came across, and I think I definitely responded to a general attitude towards "crews" "my boys" "my brothers" etc that I've come across over the years and that you've implicitly if not explicitly implied in numerous posts here.

Sure, you're right. Exactly what I was doing.
Very simple. Honus has expressed his disdain over the hardcore "crew" scene. Which is fine. I was saying I was surprised he didn't have anything negative to say about courage crew. It was no way implying what I did or didn't think about any "crew."
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 01:08 PM

I guess what it comes down to is that I've never had an intereaction with or been effected by Courage Crew (or that many other crews), but I been negativly effected by 2 from the north east and thats what my opinion has been formed by.

If I head things that I considered to be 'bad' about CC or any other 'cew' than I would probably think of them the same way.

As for my comment about JUDGE, I shouldnt have said that because it was before my time an I dont know anything about it. At least I've heard stories about the Boston Crew so I have a little bit of knowledge about it.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-16-2009 at 02:20 PM

2 of htose chicks looking pretty hot. Too bad they weren't nude.:mad:

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.

Go To Top