Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Don't tase the wizard (NSFW)
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 11:33 AM
Don't tase the wizard (NSFW)

http://videogum.com/archives/caught-on-tape/dont-tase-the-na...

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 05:35 PM

The whole world is watching. Fuck him,he should of got dressed.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 05:43 PM

With a dick that small I'm amazed he didn't want to keep his clothes on.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 05:44 PM

Ha, no shit.
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 05:45 PM

Fuckin' hippie.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-25-2009 at 12:33 AM

How many people standing there watching and booing or taking pictures & nobody saying "hey, ya think the taser to the neck is a bit much guy?"

That pisses me off, fuck those guys. I wouldn't complain if those people swarmed the cops and fucking tased them.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
SHAKO KEN

Mood: cynic

[*] posted on 4-26-2009 at 06:18 PM

tasing isn't such a big deal. he was resisting arrest and they were having trouble getting him cuffed (probably because he was pretty drugged up). he had enough opportunity to cooperate and he didn't.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-26-2009 at 06:54 PM

if my junk looked like his i would be sure never to take my pants off in public....
looked kuje a fuckin mentos mint on a ballsack
and yeah he was asking for trouble
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 4-26-2009 at 08:31 PM

Just remember there is a lesson to be learned here... listening to hippie music causes you to have a small penis and get tased.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 03:24 PM

Didn't look like they made much effort at all to arrest him, they were trying to dress him and failed. They should have arrested him & tried to dress him in private. By the time they made any attempt to handcuff him it was already too late & the dude that tased him was getting carried away the whole time.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
mentos mint on a ballsack

hahaha :thumbup:

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
Didn't look like they made much effort at all to arrest him, they were trying to dress him and failed. They should have arrested him & tried to dress him in private. By the time they made any attempt to handcuff him it was already too late & the dude that tased him was getting carried away the whole time.

I seriously thought I posted in this thread before!?!

Mike, a big part of me agrees with you and another big part of me disagrees. My impression from the video is that they just wanted him to put some clothes on and avoid the issue of arrest, and he clearly refused. They continued to try to get him to do things the easy way even while taking him down to cuff him (with those plastic cuff things).

Bottom line... there are fights you can win, and fights you can't win. Dude was guilty of both being in the wrong and resisting the cops. Say what you want about a taser, but I have a hunch he prefers that to the baton he would've gotten otherwise.

Also, this video makes me feel old and like I've sold out... when I was younger, I would've been on the side of the hippie with the microscopic penis. Now, I want to be a cop. :thumbup::smilegrin:

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.

Go To Top