Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: This SWINE FLU
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 04:28 PM
This SWINE FLU

Right now the Head of WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION is holding a urgent conference and notifying the public "emminent(spelling) pandemic. Level 5 and the highest is soon to come at level 6. Meaning business and schools may close. Now when someone possted about it it was the first I heard of it. Now its all over the news and I try to avoid falling for panic, but The powers that be are all involved right now. Its not a nation thing its a world thing. That is really serious.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 04:40 PM

They've already shut down towns within 10 miles of where I live.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 08:15 PM

this shit better not fuck up my trip.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 08:33 PM

for some reason, i thought south park used the term "pig fucker" and i looked it up online. apparently not. but there are a lot of google results.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 08:34 PM

and BD, you need to replace the pic with one of you wearing the thorp warriors shirt and holding a thorp coffee mug.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 11:13 PM

I think the whole situation is just a media scare shitstorm. The news channels are telling people to remain calm and then guesstimating that 10 million people might die worldwide. 40,000 people die from the flu every year in this country alone. And the 150 something reported deaths in Mexico City is questionable information at best. Mexico is a third world country and has a barley functioning government and terrible health care system with no solid ability to accurately track such a thing. Plus the numbers are not alarming, 1,000 estimated infections in a city of 105 million, thats a 0.009% percent of the population. I saw an interview with one the "survivors" from Queens. The girl said she was vomiting, had a high temp, headaches and nausea, but she was fine now. The news crew interviewing her was decked out in latex clothes and face masks and were standing ten feet away from this girl as she sat in her front yard playing with a puppy looking and sounding perfectly healthy.
bombidol
Posting Freak

Mood: Wisdom In Chains

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 12:19 AM

media scare

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 12:49 AM

I think it more than that. The reason for the hype is that it really has no developed cure. This might be the big virus that causes damage. I aint saying I feel either way on it. I see both sides but you got to think. If its "media hype" they got some very importnat people invloved just to "scare" people for some reason.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 01:26 AM

Even the elite are susceptible to mob mentality. I don't think the WHO's reaction is irrational, they are doing their job nor are many world leaders, but our media is taking sane and well thought actions and turning it into mind numbing garbage. American Media is a far worse virus than anything nature can create.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 05:43 AM

Level 4 is sustained human to human.
Level 5 is 1 human to human transaction each in 2 countries... that's it. Just 2 cases in different regions of human to human is a level 5 alert.

Seems ass backwards to me. I'm not concerned, fuck it. I work for the state Ambulance dept now, they had meetings all day today to co-ordinate vaccine centres and emergency processes, make sure everyone knows what to do, how to treat etc.

Sick of hearing about it considering the actual number of confirmed cases is incredibly minor given the scale of panic going around.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
Markcasey

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 08:18 AM

mexico will suffer - the economy and the people
Markcasey

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 08:19 AM

so anyway, my friend went to the doctors and said he may have swine flu

the doc said no its juts some crackling in your ear :)
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 01:50 AM

I think the fear is more of it running rampant through the third world. Or the plan.......

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 05:55 AM

Quick, rename the topic! The Israelites took offence first:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090427/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_odd_is...
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20090429/tts-health-flu-israel-...

"Deputy health minister, Yakov Litzman, a member of an ultra-religious party, said earlier this week that the name "swine flu" should not be used as it contains the name of the animal banned by Judaism."

It has now officially been renamed Influenza A(H1N1) according to tonight's news, no online source yet to confirm but the WHO site updates no longer call it swine flu, despite the URL still having swine flu in it. Primary reason of changing it was that 1) It's a human virus, not a pig virus and 2) the pork industry was pissed right off and sales are dropping.

And of course, the factory farm run by US agri-business near the center of the outbreak - http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13408

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 07:17 AM

as long as everyone, washes your hands, coff or sneeze, into your sleeve or tissue, we'll all be alright, it's a flu, al long as people aren't dumb-asses it won't spread. there have been 7 reported cases here in NS, one of the first two places reported, in the country. i'm not worried about it, i'm kinda anal about washing my hands and shit...

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 09:32 AM

Plus supposedly people are thinking they can't eat pork now. Some assume that eating pork will give then the flu.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 09:51 AM

From what I understand, in terms of making you vulnerable to disease... pork is a major culprit. Simply because it causes a massive acidic shift in the pH balance of your blood stream. Acidosis leaves you vulnerable.

Anyways, I'm not nervous yet... though some health experts are saying stock up some food in case the worst happens and you have to stay home for a week or two not to get infected. The US government has apparently sent millions of doses of Tamiflu to the states and yet hasn't suggested that the citizens that would be receiving those doses prepare for the worst case scenario.

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 10:12 AM

Tamiflu was abused during the bird flu panic & now largely useless against the new strains, we designed yet another super virus with our panic and bullshit.

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 10:35 AM

Americans making a big deal out of something and turning their entire nation into a pile of panicking fools, now that is what I call an epidemic of mass portions.

SWINE flu (here that Israel) is something that must be kept under close watch, but not something that we need to be losing our minds over.

MM.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 10:36 AM

I so rarely leave the house I'm not worried in the least.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 11:47 AM

I'm glad I quit fucking pigs.
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 01:25 PM

hahaha DAK with the best post so far.

MM I agree, losing our minds over shit like this is pointless.

One thing I discovered this week is the surgical masks & bandanas you see people wearing are utterly useless lol. The particles of influenza are small enough to go right through, so if someone sneezes near you, you're not any better off wearing them.

Today I also discovered the actual respirator masks that paramedics are being issued here only block OUTGOING, not incoming. So they stop you from spreading flu if you have it, but not from catching it if someone else hacks up on you.

So the moral of the story, wearing a face mask won't protect you from shit & makes you look stupid. :smilegrin:

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 02:24 PM

This is NOT what I want to be hearing:
EU quarantines London in flu panic
http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 02:29 PM

WHAT THE FUCK?

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 02:38 PM

Uhhhhh..........holy fuck. Zombies??????? Holy Fuck.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top