Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: WTF!?!
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-31-2009 at 10:05 PM
WTF!?!

so, i went out to grab beer around 1am. bought my shit, then ran into a group of italians who shared whiskey and other stuff. going well for quite a while. then, one pulls down my track pants and boxers. not a huge deal since both of the females were in relationships and wouldn't fuck me regardless. i grabbed the main guy who invited me along and said "look, you guys have been nice, and i want to be polite... but that guy touches me again,and his head is going through the front window the the nearest store... you guys have been nice, and i know you'll kick my ass, but his head is going through a plate of glass first."

nothing else happened.

seriously, though, shit like this don't happen in the US, at least not where i've been.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-31-2009 at 10:13 PM

I have to admit I laughed when I first read this. None the less I can see how that would annoy a person. I think it was wise that you stated how you felt to the rest of the group.

MM.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-31-2009 at 10:25 PM

MM,

i agree that it's hilarious from an outsider perspective. and i'm amazed they walked away, 'cause my US friends would call a mother fucker out. but i kept calm, and so did they. and like i said, i already knew i wasn't getting laid.

back to old shit, i'm used to thinking the US will call someone out... guess i'm right.

oh, and i am NOT an intimidating guy. they seriously would've fucked me up, but they didn't have the balls to try.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 6-1-2009 at 09:41 AM

In the US if a guy pulls your pants down its because he is homo.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 6-1-2009 at 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
In the US if a guy pulls your pants down its because he is homo.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
forsaken

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 09:55 AM

I went to school in an ethnic area of Melbourne, had alot of italian friends .... never once had my pants dacked.

Strange ....

Go To Top