Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: recent record/music purchases
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-7-2009 at 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I got H2O - Nothing to Prove on blue vinyl this week. Its limited to 100 copies but it came in and its REALLY warped. I emailed the guy I bought it from and he said

"heyyy dude... i shipped it with good packaging, not media mail, wrote fragile on it and i never played it... that's how i got it from bridge 9."

to which I responded

"You're right, you did pack it fine and it came in fine and it sucks that you got it from Bridge 9 like that, but you should have told me that you got it from Bridge 9 like that. You obviously knew it was like that because you're defending how you packed it which is not the issue. The issue is that you got a warped record from B9 and chose to keep it and not complain to them. I got a warped record from you (without knowing I was buying a warped record) and I am choosing to complain because It's totally unplayable and I don't want it so what are we going to do about this?"

No reply yet.

that's a real cunt move on the sellers part.
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-7-2009 at 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I got H2O - Nothing to Prove on blue vinyl this week. Its limited to 100 copies but it came in and its REALLY warped. I emailed the guy I bought it from and he said

"heyyy dude... i shipped it with good packaging, not media mail, wrote fragile on it and i never played it... that's how i got it from bridge 9."

to which I responded

"You're right, you did pack it fine and it came in fine and it sucks that you got it from Bridge 9 like that, but you should have told me that you got it from Bridge 9 like that. You obviously knew it was like that because you're defending how you packed it which is not the issue. The issue is that you got a warped record from B9 and chose to keep it and not complain to them. I got a warped record from you (without knowing I was buying a warped record) and I am choosing to complain because It's totally unplayable and I don't want it so what are we going to do about this?"

No reply yet.

send him a pick of you holding judge "chung king" and tell him that if he doesn't fix this shit then he won't be selling any more records anywhere.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 6-7-2009 at 08:16 PM

if he doesnt come through with some way to fix it I'm going to report it to paypal (which I already told him)

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 6-7-2009 at 11:09 PM

Rancid-Let the Dominoes Fall+bonus acoustic album

Been listening to the album for weeks. I love it.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 6-8-2009 at 09:26 AM

Since when was NOTHIGN TO PROVE released on blue? I thought GREEN was the most rare?

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 6-8-2009 at 12:23 PM

Blue was the "Friends Press" that was given to the band and a few other people I guess. They did 100 and aparently had some leftovers (I thought H2O had WAY more than 100 friends!) so they put some on the webstore and it sold out instantly.

The kid I got it from is being a dick and I'm probably going to have to contact paypal.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 6-8-2009 at 09:35 PM

Last Resort's singer is one ugly motherfucker.
panzerkreuzer
Posting Freak

Mood: gang green

[*] posted on 6-10-2009 at 02:27 PM

made some preorders in the last days.
alert - demo 7"
reign supreme lp
narrows lp
rotting out 7"
black friday 29 lp

canīt wait to get my fingers on the reign supreme lp, will be a highlight of the year.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top