Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I fucking hate insurance companies!
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 10:24 AM
I fucking hate insurance companies!

I got a call from my insurance broker this morning, (fuckers woke me up) telling me that my insurance company wasn't going to renew my policy come July. This is because of an accident I had back in December and a speeding ticket last May. So the broker did quotes for me with the other companies they deal with and the "best" one they came up will only cost me the low price of $585 a month. How the fuck do they figure I can come up with $585 every month. My name isn't fucking Trump. 12 years with the same company and this is how they treat me. I never even had a speeding thicket for the first 9 years I was with them, never made a claim, nothing. Now this shit. Fucking cocksuckers. Unfortunately I need my car, I get can't get by on transit or I would. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-11-2005 at 09:32 PM

insurance is a crime in itself...somehow my rates havent skyrocketed in the last 5 years..ut they do keep going up

Go To Top